Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer Stolen Paradise [v0.2.6] [7RKStudio] - Compressed

Win [193 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
full save for everything before the update is at patreon post the page before.
for everything after the update, you'll need to run it through yourself for now.
its pretty simple and linear!

Reactions: phantomz

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Finished it. Loved the update

Aside for some little sprite bugs here and there, so much quality of life and CG art improvement. God I love how Shion looks in the art (finally some justice on her huge booba, also fixed hands yeey) haters in shambles I guess

Love the post-game sprite variations as well. I guess this is for next update

Quest this time is linear, can no longer be confused this time and no need for walkthrough(The recollection room with tips was a huge help). Cannot wait for the next one. Keep cooking hard. Changed my rating from 4 to 5 stars

My favorite scenes:
A bit of nitpick
Some bugs:
Glad you loved it. The ending scene will lead up to another scene that'll probably happen in the next update.
I'm looking towards to end the route for the next update but there's a bunch of stuff to work through for that.

The whole reason there's

Thanks for the bug callout. I'm glad that its AFTER free roam is back. I'll hate it if its softlocked during the update rv event.
can I just check which part of the game is this call? was it a call that happened during the RV days?

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
7RKguy
I have a suggestion for future updates. Rather than keep going to NPCs for "reminders", you can add a Reminder section in the Cell phone itself which will keep track of all your objectives. That way you can just hit the hotkey for the phone and look up the specific objective and it's location. Format could be something like:
Title:
Description:
With any additional field as necessary. This section can contain Active and Completed.
Hi I've noted this but its going to take some work, like a week or so to add a quest system.

I'm planning to finish Masaru route first but I'll try to look into this and implement it one way or another during the next route/before the next route.

Reactions: phantomz

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Where do I find the stupid fucking craftsman, this map is so needlessly big and obtuse for no fucking reason
Up the slope, east of seaside village.
Recollection room should have tips for what you need.

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
Glad you loved it. The ending scene will lead up to another scene that'll probably happen in the next update.
I'm looking towards to end the route for the next update but there's a bunch of stuff to work through for that.

The whole reason there's

Thanks for the bug callout. I'm glad that its AFTER free roam is back. I'll hate it if its softlocked during the update rv event.
can I just check which part of the game is this call? was it a call that happened during the RV days?
Looking forward!!! Gotta so excited bout next update ur the best Dev!

Reactions: 7RKguy

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
full save for everything before the update is at patreon post the page before.
for everything after the update, you'll need to run it through yourself for now.
its pretty simple and linear!
Im sorry, and I understand you're trying but having to:

find gifts for one chick, so that the first chick gives me a clue on the gifts the second girl wants, to then go and get 2-3 gifts for the second girl, which will then lead into another scene, that leads to the main scene I'm trying to unlock for the main FMC....

That is anything but linear or simple. It's steps to the game that is LITERALLY unsolvable unless you search for a walkthrough. That just is not well designed. which sucks because the premise of the game is great. The art suits it, and the scenes themselves are good. But lord have mercy, trying to even get the scenes past the first 2 where it's ACTUALLY linear and all you need to do is wait a couple days while she works there, is just bad.

Reactions: drmanhatan

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
I don't want to be too harsh but this game is genuinely borderline unplayable. Multiple soft lock points, no way of telling how to progress/whether you're progressing at all, no quest log of any kind, no way of telling where Shion is during free time, no way of de-coupling from her when she's with you, the phone is extremely annoying to use, the mouse movement is trash where you have to keep holding press to move, the farm QTE is undoable, and there's probably more stuff that I'm not remembering.

I like a good NTR game but it doesn't matter how good the art might be if you can't even get to it. I've played for about an hour and couldn't even get the 1st scene.

Reactions: drmanhatan

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Multiple soft lock points
Well, I'd agree on that, needs indication of relationship progress at least. But you can just press "Quest" option in dialiogue until something happens.
no way of telling where Shion is during free time
You can literally call her via phone and she will tell where she is
no way of de-coupling from her when she's with you
Just use the phone and she will run away
the phone is extremely annoying to use
I agree, needs quick access button
the farm QTE is undoable
It's doable actually but number of possible buttons should be reduced, arrows are enough, with X, C and Enter it's very hard to successfully complete it
Oh, and you can just take free money from "developer room" if gameplay started to feel too anoying

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
It's doable actually but number of possible buttons should be reduced, arrows are enough, with X, C and Enter it's very hard to successfully complete it
Oh, and you can just take free money from "developer room" if gameplay started to feel too anoying
The most I managed to do was 3 before the timer runs out so I'd really like to see you pressing all 5 or 6 buttons lol.

The problem I have is that you kinda just have to wonder about and hope for the best, and hope that the game doesn't soft lock. I had 2 soft locks in 30 minutes - one with going to the woods with Shion where I couldn't leave - just kept getting asked for 60 gold, and another with the game locking when I pressed on the minigame explanation for table serving.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes