3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Drop an update on my patreon page for those who want to know what the hell is wrong with the update and with me as a whole, really.

I think I've used up all the vocabulary for "I'm working on it" and "thank you so much for your patience".
No, this project won't be dropped. The delay is caused by bad planning as a first time developer. I have like a bunch of artworks for OTHER routes in my clip studio that is still waiting to be used while I constantly look at THIS route and think what the fuck this could be done here so let me do this here by drawing like 2-3 scenes wait why did i do that oh look im delaying it by another week .

Sad.

mafuyuchan001

Nov 20, 2023
Drop an update on my patreon page for those who want to know what the hell is wrong with the update and with me as a whole, really.

I think I've used up all the vocabulary for "I'm working on it" and "thank you so much for your patience".
No, this project won't be dropped. The delay is caused by bad planning as a first time developer. I have like a bunch of artworks for OTHER routes in my clip studio that is still waiting to be used while I constantly look at THIS route and think what the fuck this could be done here so let me do this here by drawing like 2-3 scenes wait why did i do that oh look im delaying it by another week .

Sad.
Oh my God thank godness

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes