4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Naughty Otter

Jul 4, 2017
i think i found a bug, i cant make blueberry ccc, and erica is not to be fount after 14 pm inside or outside the house

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Thanks for the feedback!

I'll look towards a minimap + other QoLs changes along with a way to skip the prologue.
Some points I need a little more info on,

- Also the dialogs needs to be able to advance faster.
- The navigation need a lot of improvement of course, moving with the arrow keys and with the mouse feels hard.
You can skip the dialog with the page down button but do you mean how the words come out a bit slower? I did it for emphasize/way to make the conversation more distinct (this person talks a bit slower, this person a bit faster, and "A-Ah" is slowed or when something is brought into attention). I'll consider cutting down on the pauses if it becomes a major issue.

Navigation wise, this is the default movement of the engine so I'm wondering if you are referring to the speed the character moves? Or are there any stutterring/lags that I should be aware of?

A recollection room will definitely come either in the next or subsequent update and I'm thinking of having it come with more precise instructions.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
i think i found a bug, i cant make blueberry ccc, and erica is not to be fount after 14 pm inside or outside the house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blueberry CCC recipe is given to you by Lily (you have to befriend her by giving her gifts).
Alternatively, you can gift Erica Mint CCC.
There is no need to get the Blueberry CCC recipe or befriend Lily to progress further if you just gift Erica enough gifts to increase her friendship, gifts such as milk(likes) or Mint CCC(Loves).
It's in the walkthrough because befriending Lily might be a criteria for future content.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Is this where i'm suppossed to go for faerie water? can't seem to get anything from it (I've also tried going up that other stairs on the left because it seems to imply that there is more to climb, but it doesn't take me anywhere, I don't know if it could be a bug or something)

ertertert - Copia.png

Last edited:

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Is this where i'm suppossed to go for faerie water? can't seem to get anything from it (I've also tried going up that other stairs on the left because it seems to imply that there is more to climb, but it doesn't take me anywhere, I don't know if it could be a bug or something
Have you met the craftsman yet? It's the other path from the Mayor's house.

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
No issue with the artwork, it is objectively good for the style. If you have issue with the style, than that is the issue and the game may not be for you.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
How did you arrive at the conclusion that I was an AI art fan? I said I prefer AI art over this shit. Pretty major difference.
it just not for you, you know not all people is the same right ?? call AI art better than this is just disrespectful and in f95zone more game look disgusting than this art style

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
make sure you've seen Erica's event (you bump into her when she leaves around 2-4PM)
and make sure you've taken photos of Shion (talk to her after 9AM) at the bakery.
I have. bumped into her leaving her home. Then saw her enter the office. used a few days to get the green access card, saw her scene. Took the photos of Shion.

mystafa

May 2, 2017
I have. bumped into her leaving her home. Then saw her enter the office. used a few days to get the green access card, saw her scene. Took the photos of Shion.
This chain is fucking broken. Did the same thing

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Walk around a little, the event should activate at chokepoints when you are going from map to map.
If you've gotten the twitter notif already, you should be on the right track. Double check by talking to the Earl again.

If all else fails, dm me your save.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes