4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Daxflame

Feb 4, 2020
it just not for you, you know not all people is the same right ?? call AI art better than this is just disrespectful and in f95zone more game look disgusting than this art style
I don't remember speaking for you or anyone else. I said I didn't like it. I said I prefer AI art than this garbage. Not sure what you are mad about.

Naughty Otter

Jul 4, 2017
Earl quest: at night, speak to the blonde girl and then go to the host club to speak to the Reception, then red haired host. If Earl quest doesn't show up (which blonde girl?)

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Earl quest: at night, speak to the blonde girl and then go to the host club to speak to the Reception, then red haired host. If Earl quest doesn't show up (which blonde girl?)
North of Ramcity at night. It's the red light district

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Updated the Walkthrough to have even greater clarity.

The game is not cheatengine friendly as it'll break events so for now, there's a green chicken in the bookshelf in your room (devroom) if you want max gold. Maxing out variables using engines will break events.

akaliryze

Aug 18, 2017
it is good game but dialogs and tutorials so long im really tired and cant skiping thx for your efford

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Updated the Walkthrough to have even greater clarity.

The game is not cheatengine friendly as it'll break events so for now, there's a green chicken in the bookshelf in your room (devroom) if you want max gold. Maxing out variables using engines will break events.
green chicken?

DragonLurker

Dec 11, 2020
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I cannot, for the absolute life of me, get Earl to text me regarding the investigation after Erica's even in the house and city. Any advice? Or is my game just bugged?

Reactions: NoshamNo

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
how do you even get to the Earl? every time i go to his office it says "door's locked". did i miss a hint somewhere?

Stiv111

Jan 20, 2022
good game... however it is very tedious to advance in the game because there is too much to do... not to mention that some missions are almost impossible to complete (event of serving tables on the beach)... for my part I will opt for waiting for someone to upload a save or activate cheats in the game

Reactions: Kutagawa117

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
finally finished it... played it organically (5 hours and still couldn't finish it) and with walkthrough (4 hours 30 mins).

I must say playing this without the walkthrough is impossible esp with the 30 day timer. You need to build up relationships with npcs using gifts, however there is a decent amount of trial and error figuring out each of their likes and dislikes which would eat up days (only 1 gift per day).

Some events are random:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finished it with walkthrough and instantly loved it. The story is good, its not just some barebones fap game. My favorite scenes were the aircon fixing one (need more of those open behind your back) and the final sex scene.

I loved the art style as well i know some people dont like the "scuffed" art, but this heavily reminds me of Shinachiku castella games which has one of the best degenerate ntr games out there and even there people are divided over their artstyle lol (esp the ugly bastards)

Some suggestions for next update:
Skip prologue

Phone hotkey (like Q or some button)

A to-do list journal like an in-game guide

Variety of the static overworld cgs (all of them were Shion bending down showing cleavage). Would be fun to see her ass or a braless tank top version. It's summer and she's sweaty lets remove the bikini top while keeping the white tank

Some moans or slurping sounds over the phone. Shion's relationship with Masaru improves but its always the one where she's working and still innocent.

Night scenes around the map in her Free Time when she's not working at the Beach Bar

Expanding on Masaru. Under the counter blowjobs, behind your back kissing, or casual fucking in the storage room

Overall 4/5. Keep it up!

Full Save attached. Click on the book in storage room

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
finally finished it... played it organically (5 hours and still couldn't finish it) and with walkthrough (4 hours 30 mins).

I must say playing this without the walkthrough is impossible esp with the 30 day timer. You need to build up relationships with npcs using gifts, however there is a decent amount of trial and error figuring out each of their likes and dislikes which would eat up days (only 1 gift per day).

Some events are random:

Finished it with walkthrough and instantly loved it. The story is good, its not just some barebones fap game. My favorite scenes were the aircon fixing one (need more of those open behind your back) and the final sex scene.

I loved the art style as well i know some people dont like the "scuffed" art, but this heavily reminds me of Shinachiku castella games which has one of the best degenerate ntr games out there and even there people are divided over their artstyle lol (esp the ugly bastards)

Some suggestions for next update:
Skip prologue

Phone hotkey (like Q or some button)

A to-do list journal like an in-game guide

Variety of the static overworld cgs (all of them were Shion bending down showing cleavage). Would be fun to see her ass or a braless tank top version. It's summer and she's sweaty lets remove the bikini top while keeping the white tank

Some moans or slurping sounds over the phone. Shion's relationship with Masaru improves but its always the one where she's working and still innocent.

Night scenes around the map in her Free Time when she's not working at the Beach Bar

Expanding on Masaru. Under the counter blowjobs, behind your back kissing, or casual fucking in the storage room

Overall 4/5. Keep it up!

Full Save attached. Click on the book in storage room
Undercounter blowjob?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes