The Aligator

Dec 29, 2018
The locked before the hand on the ass during the workout, you have to choose front, should unlock. I am missing the first lock in your image too. "Not enough Dexterity" seems to be my issue. However, 99 dex still get the same message. Anyone got a solution to unlock the first lock in the image?
Here seems to be the problem, u go to the gym and get no dex+ notification.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Summer Story 0.1.6 with Ripson WT, Gallery and Cheat mod.(Up to 0.14)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, textbox transparency etc.....
Alternative persistent saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Edit: updated as I wasn't happy with the text display
Updated my compressed Android port to 0.1.6

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone know how do i get those 2 loked memories?
Hello. The top memory is almost the same as the one where Mia jerks off the hero topless, but she does not take off her top, and a slightly different conversation between them. The simplest way is to follow Mia's path, but not to go to the park with her on June 15.
The bottom memory is that Kasie didn't button up her top and later, when she does the exercise, you need to look at her from the front. Just follow Kasie's path by choosing options with lust

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
How to play minigames?
Well there is a letter on the screen that changes. You must press the letter displayed until mini game is over. If you do it fast enough you get a reward else no. The time given is based on player dexterity.

Also you can skip the mini game!

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
@logoarh why? even i use hack to get my dex 99?
btw.. the game is good.
its nice pacing. nice character. story? maybe need new character.
keep the good work.
I have the same question. How can we unlock the scene? It always says not enough dexterity even if you cheat to have as much as possible. Do you need an exyct amount of dexterity or what is the problem here?

Loltz

Jun 12, 2018
I have the same question. How can we unlock the scene? It always says not enough dexterity even if you cheat to have as much as possible. Do you need an exyct amount of dexterity or what is the problem here?
hi.. somehow i able to unlock the scene by having lower dexterity. not sure why

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
My compressed unofficial Android port of Summer Story 0.16 with Ripson WT, Gallery and Cheat mod.(Up to 0.14)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, textbox transparency etc.....
Alternative persistent saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Edit: updated 1.6, wrong jump
Thank you for Walkthrough Android Mod great job(y)

Reactions: Anders Niet

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
i though he asking about the scene where kasie not noticing the mc awake during the morning (day 11)when she change to her work clothes.
Maybe, now even I am not sure anymore. I was replying to your quote implying one scene is locked via lower then full dexterity. As far as I have seen only the scene I referenced from dev post is locked this way.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes