Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So I'll say it again: if something appeared in the game, it means that I wanted to and that's how I see the game.First of all, I make a game that I like. You can share my opinion or not, but please don't say that I'm wasting time on unnecessary crap.
Isn't this them saying THEIR opinion? I find it weird that Dev's try to neuter people's thoughts on a pirate forum. A forum is a place for people to express themselves. When I watch a movie I can rightly point out when they spent too much time on something and talk about where they went wrong. That can't happen here?

Just because you made it doesn't mean you dictate what others think is important. Then again, maybe you didn't mean it in an extreme way. I don't know. Regardless, I have no dog in this fight.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Isn't this them saying THEIR opinion? I find it weird that Dev's try to neuter people's thoughts on a pirate forum. A forum is a place for people to express themselves. When I watch a movie I can rightly point out when they spent too much time on something and talk about where they went wrong. That can't happen here?

Just because you made it doesn't mean you dictate what others think is important. Then again, maybe you didn't mean it in an extreme way. I don't know. Regardless, I have no dog in this fight.

Have a nice day.
In Russia there is such an expression: do not confuse warm with soft. This is said to people who confuse close, but different concepts in meaning.
To express an opinion is to point out to a person what you consider an unsuccessful decision and tell them why. And then a man wrote that I was wasting my time on an unnecessary thing that no one needed (apparently I and a few other people who liked it, no one for him) when I should be doing something else, what he apparently thinks is right.
Plus, mind you, I didn't say that he was wrong about this. I just asked, politely, not to call my work unnecessary to anyone and that I was wasting my time, that's all.
Uh, that's what triggered me, I am getting old, kek.
I'm sorry for the negativity

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He isn't dictating but asking. That's what "please" means. So yes, it's definitely nowhere near as extreme as you've chosen to read it.

As for reason to ask it, it's likely because since the developer does every bit of the game because they wanted it to be in the game, it's completely pointless to tell him that someone else thinks it's a waste of time.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
In Russia there is such an expression: do not confuse warm with soft. This is said to people who confuse close, but different concepts in meaning.
To express an opinion is to point out to a person what you consider an unsuccessful decision and tell them why. And then a man wrote that I was wasting my time on an unnecessary thing that no one needed (apparently I and a few other people who liked it, no one for him) when I should be doing something else, what he apparently thinks is right.
Plus, mind you, I didn't say that he was wrong about this. I just asked, politely, not to call my work unnecessary to anyone and that I was wasting my time, that's all.
Uh, that's what triggered me, I am getting old, kek.
I'm sorry for the negativity
don't care, this game looks great, both vanilla and ntr paths

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I like that theres options to do one brother or the other or both and the boss.
everything is nice that I can decide what to do. thats what a game should be. routes and decisions and not just 1 route because some people complains. I dont complain that we have that even if Im more interested in the boss and both brothers+sister routes. I would never say. remove the only one brother route. thats selfish.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Summer Story [v0.2.3] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 665mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
what the hell is "god of random is not favor you"
what dialogue should i choose? i keep choosing kasie everytime

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what the hell is "god of random is not favor you"
what dialogue should i choose? i keep choosing kasie everytime
It means it's literally random outcome. Save before it and reload until you get the coin toss result you want.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
STILL no sex with sis but Mia path you definitely get to bang her. Too slow burn on sis path. The mod doesn't help so much - it only gives pics and they are hard to see and unclear what they mean sometimes.

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
STILL no sex with sis but Mia path you definitely get to bang her. Too slow burn on sis path. The mod doesn't help so much - it only gives pics and they are hard to see and unclear what they mean sometimes.
You never played real slow burn games then. Also, I would prefer it to be even more slower. There will be nothing inetersting after they will fuck - because the huge factors that makes erotic scenes worthy to see for me - shame and sexual tension - will vanish. I belong to that rare crowd that enjoy teasing, peeping etc. much more than actual sex after all - so I can only lament that games with so high amount of seducing and titillation instead of boring genitals frictions - are so incredibly rare. That, and focus on POV perspective is a god send *_*

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
people, what should I do to make me vacuum in this scene ? at the beginning of the game I wash the dishes , Mina 's relationship is also good as the excitement of the cases , I went to the gym with her and woke her up when we asked her out of her carparative .. but she always chooses Kenny in this scene (((( why is that ? :cry: :cry::(:(:cautious::unsure:(n)
try this stats
Captura-de-pantalla-(2).jpg
it happened to me that when i changed language kasie chose kenny i don't know why
also sometimes when he reloads that scene kasie chooses kenny i reload him again until he chooses the mc

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
You never played real slow burn games then. Also, I would prefer it to be even more slower. There will be nothing inetersting after they will fuck - because the huge factors that makes erotic scenes worthy to see for me - shame and sexual tension - will vanish. I belong to that rare crowd that enjoy teasing, peeping etc. much more than actual sex after all - so I can only lament that games with so high amount of seducing and titillation instead of boring genitals frictions - are so incredibly rare. That, and focus on POV perspective is a god send *_*
can u suggest me some slowburn game like this?

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
so on this threa PEOPLE CAN GIVE his opinion of this %$&//e gAME ?
Some people like is NTR or not, some people says developer is the best DEVELOPER Of THE WORLD? cant be ironic? ohh sorry

I SAY AND REPEAT AS many PEOPLE who played the game ,
I DONT LIKE IT , personal opinion , to much side stories and side male chars.

if thats what you are into Good , No my cop of tea

am WASTIN MY TIME TO GIVE MY OPINION OF A GAME I HAVE WASTED A DAY OF MY TIME PLAYING , IS THAT A INFRACTION OK? ENJOY YOUR NO FREE SPEECH FORUM

• Angry
Reactions: lifehacks
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes