Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
AWAM worst game?
asadaffasgashysgaygfjasgvjasdjdgsadshaguygdjsasdhsdfsdh
don't make me laugh
It is. All blueballing, no sex, waste of time - like 3 renders every time she walks through a fucking door. It makes the 1982 Atari ET game look good. I know that one too - I played it back then. It was almost as bad as everyone thinks. Main reason is it's fucking boring.

zucchort

Aug 5, 2017
It is. All blueballing, no sex, waste of time - like 3 renders every time she walks through a fucking door. It makes the 1982 Atari ET game look good. I know that one too - I played it back then. It was almost as bad as everyone thinks. Main reason is it's fucking boring.
Dude, every one of those games are about the anticipation of the taboo sex. When the sex happens the game is over or almost every time the developer doesn't know what to do and it turn into a fuckfest. This game and AWAM is about the protagonists (or in this case the protagonist love interest) slowing give up their morals for lust. Eroticism isn't just about sex.
DMD lost my interest a few updates after the daughter gave up and turned into daddy's little slut.
Not every game has to please you.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Just play another game, it's obvious.

Reactions: akirome and Kamason

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Dude, every one of those games are about the anticipation of the taboo sex. When the sex happens the game is over or almost every time the developer doesn't know what to do and it turn into a fuckfest. This game and AWAM is about the protagonists (or in this case the protagonist love interest) slowing give up their morals for lust. Eroticism isn't just about sex.
DMD lost my interest a few updates after the daughter gave up and turned into daddy's little slut.
Not every game has to please you.
Yeah, anticipation/teasing is boring.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik and sharpys

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I agree with the people who say the buildup makes the scenes sexier.
If the game started with the mc and Kenny balls deep in Kasie it wouldn't be as fun imo.
C-plan was a game that started with fucking Mom, then the trouble started. Too bad we don't know if it would keep up as good game.

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
i like games with a lot of teasing. i hate it if you can see everything directly from the start. like fucking, masturbating, genitals etc.
bigbrother was a great teasing game, it took its time an was very enjoyable to explore the girls. same goes for celavie games.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
C-plan was a game that started with fucking Mom, then the trouble started. Too bad we don't know if it would keep up as good game.
That's the thing: If you have multiple major characters in a game, you can start out with fucking one. What you can't do is blueball almost all of them for years, and the other thing you can't do is fuck most of the major characters early on and be expected to hang around for one or two.

Reactions: Anteron

zucchort

Aug 5, 2017
That's the thing: If you have multiple major characters in a game, you can start out with fucking one. What you can't do is blueball almost all of them for years, and the other thing you can't do is fuck most of the major characters early on and be expected to hang around for one or two.
But we have another character who already can be fucked and other ones that probably will be fucked before Casie. I don't know why people are so bothered about this.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
But we have another character who already can be fucked and other ones that probably will be fucked before Casie. I don't know why people are so bothered about this.
Well, she only can early and nothing later, and that takes you off the Kasie path for the rest of the game...

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah, it's a pretty good balance here. Obviously one LI is way way above and the focus of the game, but by adding only one other LI for the first substantial part of the game, it makes it mean something when she gives it up.

Reactions: zucchort

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Yeah, it's a pretty good balance here. Obviously one LI is way way above and the focus of the game, but by adding only one other LI for the first substantial part of the game, it makes it mean something when she gives it up.
Except if MC fucks (the ONLY one so far), Kasie is off limits for anything the rest of the game...
Saying that's a good balance is the equivalent to saying shit tastes good.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Except if MC fucks (the ONLY one so far), Kasie is off limits for anything the rest of the game...
Saying that's a good balance is the equivalent to saying shit tastes good.
Game basically has separate routes for each character (and Kasie gets more than one variant). Since you aren't prevented from having more than one playthrough complaining that you can't fuck them all in one game is rather silly.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Game basically has separate routes for each character (and Kasie gets more than one variant). Since you aren't prevented from having more than one playthrough complaining that you can't fuck them all in one game is rather silly.
That's a pain in the ass. Not having a harem path sucks.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Lol, it's interesting to read your comments, guys.
But Kasie never agreed to a harem, Mia never agreed to a shared boyfriend with Kasie.
You'll find out why later in the game, of course, if I don't forget to prescribe it.
My game is not about a harem of all women at once, it will not work anyway.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Lol, it's interesting to read your comments, guys.
But Kasie never agreed to a harem, Mia never agreed to a shared boyfriend with Kasie.
You'll find out why later in the game, of course, if I don't forget to prescribe it.
My game is not about a harem of all women at once, it will not work anyway.
i have said many times that i am a huge fan of the game and I do not care if it is slow (I hated D&D)..but i feel that the path for each character is very difficult to follow. I was surprised that the best scenario that trigger the best outcome and video for the main brother is to involve the other brother… When the new update is available I will try to make a walkthrough

Vix53551

Apr 12, 2024
I'm stuck at this check with the dress? How do I get relationship even higher?
Screenshot_20240414_094456_summer story.jpg
Is there a way to keep on the high relationship path and see her in the shower to get the "permission to look"?

3.90 star(s) 63 Votes