Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
My game was banned specifically for incest.

A couple of months ago, I was warned that there is a petition against such games for Patreon. But due to the fact that my game is small, I thought that trouble would pass me by.
In general, I'm not very smart, lol

Because of the sanctions, I just couldn't withdraw money. The Patreon made a referral to all subscribers and apparently, when he returned everything, deleted my page.
some (who were in the same situation) who responded to the staff were recently reinstated, probably if you had communicated better with their staff a solution could have been found.

Mar 22, 2024
There is a really fast and early on way to fuck casie, but it includes NTR. If you just dont help her with her boss, then he will take her and you can jump the train. It's fast fuck, but also fast Game Over, since it it litterlay the first implemented Game Ending.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
There is a really fast and early on way to fuck casie, but it includes NTR. If you just dont help her with her boss, then he will take her and you can jump the train. It's fast fuck, but also fast Game Over, since it it litterlay the first implemented Game Ending.
Well, the idea is for the MC to fuck her, not anyone else. Hate NTR.

Reactions: fishbrain

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
From devs Discord 31/03:

Weekly news

Good evening, guys.

I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, yes, the work is a little delayed, but unfortunately I don't have much free time. About 80 percent of the renderers are ready.

Total update 80%

ns.03.31.24.jpg

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
Unfortunately, our pirate ship was captured by the enemy.
We may not see Summer Story and similar games on F95 anytime soon.

View attachment 3498134
I remember the time when I found f95zone. I was very very happy.

I can't believe it, the best website with information I've received in a long time...

If patreon applies their same censorship policies, many games will be removed from the site :/ I can't believe they sold out, I thought this site was going to last forever...

I am very saddened by this news:(

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes