logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Looks like even more fapping and teasing, and zero action so far...
In fact, if the game had come out ready right away, then you wouldn't have noticed the long development.
I try to bring sex as smoothly as I can, but since I can't work on the game any faster, I don't have that much time, you'll have to wait a little longer.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
In fact, if the game had come out ready right away, then you wouldn't have noticed the long development.
I try to bring sex as smoothly as I can, but since I can't work on the game any faster, I don't have that much time, you'll have to wait a little longer.
___________________________________+++++++++++++__________________________________________________

Still following the game, though I been quiet on this forum.

A little confused and still working on the relationship route. It's the difficulty level trying to progress the relationship to be both physical and emotional. The "arousal" route is pretty straight forward.

Your still at the stage where Kasie can't fully comment to accepting a total physical relationship. Just something to think upon as you continue your work. The boy(s) motives and thoughts are pretty clear; however, I suggest more content from Kasie's point of view. Perhaps more daydream fantasies to explain Kasie's state of mind, maybe some flash backs of Kasie with her old boyfriend or showing Kasie's inner thoughts. With the last, that would be easier in terms of workload sense it's just several renders of Kasie in thoughts and inner dialogue.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Yep, Patreon completely removed me from the site, taking all my savings for two years.
You might try to contact patreon support.
It seems they just blocked bunch of russian devs without notice. It's most likely because 'sanctions' not the game itself. The same happened for Caizer with his 'Happy Summer' game, but after reaching up with patreon his page is back.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
You might try to contact patreon support.
It seems they just blocked bunch of russian devs without notice. It's most likely because 'sanctions' not the game itself. The same happened for Caizer with his 'Happy Summer' game, but after reaching up with patreon his page is back.
My game was banned specifically for incest.

A couple of months ago, I was warned that there is a petition against such games for Patreon. But due to the fact that my game is small, I thought that trouble would pass me by.
In general, I'm not very smart, lol

Because of the sanctions, I just couldn't withdraw money. The Patreon made a referral to all subscribers and apparently, when he returned everything, deleted my page.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Of course. If I suddenly decide to quit developing the game, I will write about it in advance.
My game was banned specifically for incest.

A couple of months ago, I was warned that there is a petition against such games for Patreon. But due to the fact that my game is small, I thought that trouble would pass me by.
In general, I'm not very smart, lol

Because of the sanctions, I just couldn't withdraw money. The Patreon made a referral to all subscribers and apparently, when he returned everything, deleted my page.
Do you think that the game wouldn't be profitable without patreon? There are many other sites. You don't even need to host links on them. Just tell people here where to give money so the game doesn't become abandoned.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Yep, Patreon completely removed me from the site, taking all my savings for two years.
Did you ever think about just changing platform? There's a lot of them out there who don't mind about incest contents and you could keep collecting money without fear to be banned again. Your game is so nice and appealing and deserves to be developped. Fuck Patreon!

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I have a Subscribestar, on which I can exist in peace. Plus, the withdrawal of funds for me started working there last year.
So it's okay.
I'm going to keep making the game anyway, but with support it is somehow more pleasant

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I have a Subscribestar, on which I can exist in peace. Plus, the withdrawal of funds for me started working there last year.
So it's okay.
I'm going to keep making the game anyway, but with support it is somehow more pleasant
boosty?

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
So it's okay.
How will it be possible to get your updates in the future?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes