Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023

Weekly news

Good evening, people.

I didn't have time to finish the text and script this week, about half of it is ready, I think next week it will be finished and start the second day of the update.
as already mentioned, the game may be released in mid-March or early April

Reactions: methero

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Thanks for your concern, so far the patrеon has not blocked anything from me, it seems.
I live in Russia, and that's why I haven't been able to use the patron for more than two years, but since most of my subscribers are there, I've continued to support this site.
Nevertheless, I understood that one day they would pay attention to me, so I created a Subscribestar and Discord.
_________________________________++++++++++++_____________________________________________________
Thank you so much for your support, but in theory, the patron should return your last contribution to you. I don't know how it will go on, but thank you for believing in me
______________________________________+++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

The problem is world banking.

Large sums attract attention, and don't think those kinds of sums are not at issue; however-- how do expat Russians living abroad are able to move money around? I know for example there is a branch of CitiBank in Kazakhstan so there is banking going on.

I haven't a clue about patreon and how they payout developers and content providers

AlexStrife123

Feb 2, 2021
Greetings , may I ask a question? What important choices should I take to unlock the path where Kasie will blow Mc ? I've already tried several combinations with no result.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: methero

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Greetings , may I ask a question? What important choices should I take to unlock the path where Kasie will blow Mc ? I've already tried several combinations with no result.
Thank you in advance.
That would be the choice to unlock the gallery, sir. Fast and simple, that's what i did.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I gave up on the normal gameplay long ago, sorry i can't help. You might find some tips somewhere back, not even sure.
And I was disappointed by the fact that I did not see in the game the scenes that i saw in the gallery. Then i decided to follow the path were the two brother work together and then it was a different - better game with a success activate the majority of best scenes... but overall is difficult to play because every time you will lose parts of the story...

Reactions: Ru1n

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
And I was disappointed by the fact that I did not see in the game the scenes that i saw in the gallery. Then i decided to follow the path were the two brother work together and then it was a different - better game with a success activate the majority of best scenes... but overall is difficult to play because every time you will lose parts of the story...
I do everything I can to keep the brother from getting anything

Reactions: Logan3000x

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good evening, guys.

I finished the text and script of the first day of the update, started making renders of the second day of the update (so far there are few renders, so no teaser).

New update status: █████░░░░░]55%

1710097359695.png

Oct 26, 2022
I do everything I can to keep the brother from getting anything
For real. No one except for the mc is getting ass in my save.
I do everything I can to hook the brother up. Sharing the big sister is hot. It's one of the best parts IMO. Hopefully we'll get more brothers working together to perv on Kasie and at some point molest her when she's passed out or roughly spitroast her.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes