logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018

The 24th pack of renders/full
View attachment 3345381

This time it turned out to be a huge pack of renderers, I did it for about 3 weeks.

It was interesting, but I think such big ones (840r - full /660r - beginning) will no longer be.

I hope you enjoy it.

I think you'll find out who I was inspired by when I was making the main character.

Download(263mb): mega
Ehem, right in my face, pouring paid thanks for my subscribers is certainly strong.
If anything, you don't have to delete the message, it's nothing serious, just... funny

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good evening people,
I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update, this week I didn't manage to do much, so so far without a new teaser (I didn't get to the big scene to show you).
About 35 percent of the renders are ready.

ns.02.11.24.jpg

dir2898

Oct 3, 2021

The 24th pack of renders/full
View attachment 3345381

This time it turned out to be a huge pack of renderers, I did it for about 3 weeks.

It was interesting, but I think such big ones (840r - full /660r - beginning) will no longer be.

I hope you enjoy it.

I think you'll find out who I was inspired by when I was making the main character.

Download(263mb): mega
how to get the previews packs? like it so much

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
And it's been a week and you're ready for everything? only 15%, and it took us developer 3. Not much time could have been spent to increase the number, but it did not take a 24-hour download of renderers/ This time it turned out to be a huge package of renderers, I did it for about 3 weeks. as I said, by the end of March, the updates will be released

Reactions: PushMyButton

pannik4

Jan 13, 2019
Are the renders made in DAZ? or VAM? If they are made in DAZ what model is the sister from and her hair?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good evening guys,
I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update, about 70 percent is ready.
Apparently, the next updates will be released about once every three months, and not like before: once every two months or two and a half.
I stopped having time to do all the ways in the game, sooooo, I hope for your understanding.

1708284032724.png

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

Weekly news

Good evening guys,
I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update, about 70 percent is ready.
Apparently, the next updates will be released about once every three months, and not like before: once every two months or two and a half.
I stopped having time to do all the ways in the game, sooooo, I hope for your understanding.

View attachment 3366545
Seeing a filler side character in one of the 2 pictures is a red flag for the next update. Reminds me of the infamous D&D update.

Dec 14, 2021

Weekly news

Good evening guys,

View attachment 3366545
The plot is initially good, but the implementation and development of the plot seems to have been delayed

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
and let's release the game every six months, and the plot itself will develop by any step, and the game about the DPR will be released in the next 2540

• Haha
Reactions: Miss Kobayashi's

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Hehe, the continuation of the DnD game will also be in the future, by the way
Hehe that's why I stopped the subscription and didn't even bother to download the previous one day update... another great game that has gone downhill....

Reactions: sharpys

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Hehe that's why I stopped the subscription and didn't even bother to download the previous one day update... another great game that has gone downhill....
I don't think that this game can possibly go downhill unless he changes the model for the sister. She is that good.

The occasional filler updates are probably the result of the developer realizing that we have already reached the blowjob portion of the story so soon coming up with ideas for keeping the story spicy will become tricky.

I would love to see a new more corruption heavy and less consensual path instead of filler. With this dev's writing and modeling skills it will be 10/10!

Reactions: Jorjor69

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I don't think that this game can possibly go downhill unless he changes the model for the sister. She is that good.

The occasional filler updates are probably the result of the developer realizing that we have already reached the blowjob portion of the story so soon coming up with ideas for keeping the story spicy will become tricky.

I would love to see a new more corruption heavy and less consensual path instead of filler. With this dev's writing and modeling skills it will be 10/10!
I agree 100% about the sister... but until next update we will have complete 5 -6 months at best with the one day update.. And now updates will come every three months? And the dev wants another D&D update? The game is going downhill and is going fast... Probably we will not going to see an abandoned tag in this game but I believe untill the end of 2024 we will have at best 3 small – medium updates in total…
PS we have already reached the blowjob portion of the story??? The game come out 2 years ago!!! I believe that summer story will be different than happy summer… probably is the word summer that confuse the Devs :WeSmart:

Reactions: Toushiro

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I agree 100% about the sister... but until next update we will have complete 5 -6 months at best with the one day update.. And now updates will come every three months? And the dev wants another D&D update? The game is going downhill and is going fast... Probably we will not going to see an abandoned tag in this game but I believe untill the end of 2024 we will have at best 3 small – medium updates in total…
PS we have already reached the blowjob portion of the story??? The game come out 2 years ago!!! I believe that summer story will be different than happy summer… probably is the word summer that confuse the Devs :WeSmart:
I didn't say that the progression is too quick. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you are if you don't know how to make the sex scenes feel spicy. From now on every similar blowjob will never feel as special.

Reactions: rejejvaca
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes