ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
It really makes no sense to stop ntr so late, it already got the tag might as well keep going with it. I am sure a lot of people playing the game came for that content no point in stopping now as the sissys that got scared of the tag arent coming back anyway. Might have to try to reach the dev through patreon or suscribstar to change his mind
This game is focused on a sister and two brothers and don't expect anything more from this game

akirome

May 16, 2017
Maybe in 5 to 8 years the MC finally gets to fuck Kasey, after lots of boring yakking and blue balling...
Completely untrue and unfair towards the dev. Updates are regular and usually have nice amount of content. Her relationship with brothers is developing in somewhat believable pace and I personally like it even slower. This game is one of my favorites and devs like Logo, that are regularly communicating with fans, are hard to find.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Completely untrue and unfair towards the dev. Updates are regular and usually have nice amount of content. Her relationship with brothers is developing in somewhat believable pace and I personally like it even slower. This game is one of my favorites and devs like Logo, that are regularly communicating with fans, are hard to find.
I hate slow burn.

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
my 1 problem.. what do you need for casey to buy shorts in the store? Problem 2: what kind of compliments should I choose where do Ms. Casey and Kenny play the board game revenge?
Problem 1 - If you want Kasie to buy the shorts then her lust/arousal should be more than 38. But there are no scenes yet where she can be seen wearing those shorts.

Problem 2 -While playing the D&D game Kasie's lust/arousal needs to be less than 38 for the compliment dialogues to trigger.
Correct choices are
- Complementing Kasie
- Color of Wheat
- Naughty as sea surf
- Like rose petals

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Problem 1 - If you want Kasie to buy the shorts then her lust/arousal should be more than 38. But there are no scenes yet where she can be seen wearing those shorts.

Problem 2 -While playing the D&D game Kasie's lust/arousal needs to be less than 38 for the compliment dialogues to trigger.
Correct choices are
- Complementing Kasie
- Color of Wheat
- Naughty as sea surf
- Like rose petals
It’s clear then, in 1 game I’ll be able to complete just one task, right? So I understand that it will not be possible to fulfill both requirements in 1 game

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
It’s clear then, in 1 game I’ll be able to complete just one task, right? So I understand that it will not be possible to fulfill both requirements in 1 game
Technically you can get both scenes, you will need to change the Affection and lust points before the scene is about to trigger. If you want both the scenes then I have mentioned the points that you will need to get the scene to trigger.

But in my opinion, Kasie's lust route is very rewarding, and due to the pace of the story it doesn't seem out of place. Kasie's behavior is changing bit by bit and through actions of her own and the events happening around her, making her corruption journey worth it. And all of this is coming together nicely due to the story. Additionally, it's very interesting to see the outcome of your choices and the impact it has on the scenes that are being triggered due to those choices. Many VNs do it but most of them just have important choices that have an impact on the story and the scenes, but in this game, certain choices may not look like it but they have an impact on future interactions and story.

This game is a breath of fresh air in the long line of games that go from 0 to 100 in terms of fucking each and everything in a mere 10 mins of gameplay. I am very happy to wait for the story to progress the way Dev has envisioned because so far I am not at all disappointed.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Was playing with the AI the other day. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Result is far from ideal, but quite interesting anyway.
I can't deny that the AI version is also beautiful
But the two of them clearly feel different
Because they have completely different facial features

That's just Kate, not Kasie :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asuna.is

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
I can't deny that the AI version is also beautiful
But the two of them clearly feel different
Because they have completely different facial features

That's just Kate, not Kasie :ROFLMAO:
Well, I would say that both new versions of Casey have great tits.. I think it’s the same or the new model Casey has bigger breasts than the original?)) :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Technically you can get both scenes, you will need to change the Affection and lust points before the scene is about to trigger. If you want both the scenes then I have mentioned the points that you will need to get the scene to trigger.

But in my opinion, Kasie's lust route is very rewarding, and due to the pace of the story it doesn't seem out of place. Kasie's behavior is changing bit by bit and through actions of her own and the events happening around her, making her corruption journey worth it. And all of this is coming together nicely due to the story. Additionally, it's very interesting to see the outcome of your choices and the impact it has on the scenes that are being triggered due to those choices. Many VNs do it but most of them just have important choices that have an impact on the story and the scenes, but in this game, certain choices may not look like it but they have an impact on future interactions and story.

This game is a breath of fresh air in the long line of games that go from 0 to 100 in terms of fucking each and everything in a mere 10 mins of gameplay. I am very happy to wait for the story to progress the way Dev has envisioned because so far I am not at all disappointed.
and how can this be done? without mods in the game .. well, everything is clear with mods, you can increase and decrease everything there, how profitable it is to play, but how to solve this problem if I play without mods in the game? :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure:

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
and how can this be done? without mods in the game .. well, everything is clear with mods, you can increase and decrease everything there, how profitable it is to play, but how to solve this problem if I play without mods in the game? :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure:
Sorry pal without mods it won't be possible to have both the scenes in a single playthrough. I suggest making two different save files, 1st would be where Kasie's affection is high, and 2nd would be where Kasie's lust/arousal is high.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Sorry pal without mods it won't be possible to have both the scenes in a single playthrough. I suggest making two different save files, 1st would be where Kasie's affection is high, and 2nd would be where Kasie's lust/arousal is high.
I confirm...it looks like this is a virgin sbosab without a mod, it’s not like it’s not obytis, unfortunately there is no mod in Russian ((

PJstar007

Jan 6, 2023
Hey guys let me when it's new update coming... I AM FUCKING DYING ... There is any beautiful fan art of casie. If you have share with us... And
How to increase relationship with Kenny
How to walkthrough kaise love mods

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

The 24th pack of renders/full
1707652439209.png

This time it turned out to be a huge pack of renderers, I did it for about 3 weeks.

It was interesting, but I think such big ones (840r - full /660r - beginning) will no longer be.

I hope you enjoy it.

I think you'll find out who I was inspired by when I was making the main character.

Download(263mb):

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes