methero

Oct 2, 2023
Hello There,
Do you think to more language translate ? I hope you make more language ? What you think translate program ?
Thanks a lot

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Oohh Patreon under review......
Unfortunately, yes, I edited the page, let's see what it leads to.
In any case, updates on the game will no longer appear there, as I will not make edits to the game and adjust to the rules of the site.
Such cases, I hope for your understanding.

If someone supported me there, then if my edits are approved, only render packs will appear there.
If they don't approve, then there will only be a subscribestar (and my depression).

In any case, nothing is clear yet. The page is blocked only today.

methero

Oct 2, 2023
In any case, updates on the game will no longer appear there, as I will not make edits to the game and adjust to the rules of the site.

If someone supported me there, then if my edits are approved, only render packs will appear there.
If they don't approve, then there will only be a subscribestar (and my depression).

I hope the most positive outcome occurs for you.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

Do you really need Patreon for anything besides money? Just upload pictures, info and links on other platforms. How many supporters discovered you without f95?

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Do you really need Patreon for anything besides money? Just upload pictures, info and links on other platforms. How many supporters discovered you without f95?
I'm going to continue working on the game anyway, even though it's a little sad, I haven't withdrawn money from the patreon for about two and a half years, there's an unusually large amount accumulated for me

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
If I was making a game just for the money, I would have quit it about two years ago.

But it's still frustrating to lose what many people who liked the game passed on to me.

Yes, I know it sounds pretentious, but nevertheless.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
If I was making a game just for the money, I would have quit it about two years ago.

But it's still frustrating to lose what many people who liked the game passed on to me.

Yes, I know it sounds pretentious, but nevertheless.
Are you trying to say that you are not going to get the patreon money? What the fuck?

I don't wanna rub salt in the wound if that's the case, but you should always make sure that your money is in YOUR hands. If your job offers you food vouchers or whatever use them before something bad has had a chance to stop you.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Are you trying to say that you are not going to get the patreon money? What the fuck?

I don't wanna rub salt in the wound if that's the case, but you should always make sure that your money is in YOUR hands. If your job offers you food vouchers or whatever use them before something bad has had a chance to stop you.
Thanks for your concern, so far the patrеon has not blocked anything from me, it seems.
I live in Russia, and that's why I haven't been able to use the patron for more than two years, but since most of my subscribers are there, I've continued to support this site.
Nevertheless, I understood that one day they would pay attention to me, so I created a Subscribestar and Discord.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for your concern, so far the patrеon has not blocked anything from me, it seems.
I live in Russia, and that's why I haven't been able to use the patron for more than two years, but since most of my subscribers are there, I've continued to support this site.
Nevertheless, I understood that one day they would pay attention to me, so I created a Subscribestar and Discord.
logoarh - No one has ever sent a refund from Patreon, major respect for that. I was happy to switch over to subscribestar...this is one of my fav games and want to support.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
logoarh - No one has ever sent a refund from Patreon, major respect for that. I was happy to switch over to subscribestar...this is one of my fav games and want to support.
Thank you so much for your support, but in theory, the patron should return your last contribution to you. I don't know how it will go on, but thank you for believing in me

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good evening, people.

I didn't have time to finish the text and script this week, about half of it is ready, I think next week it will be finished and start the second day of the update.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes