Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I have been following this game for some time now and after every playthrough, I was frustrated because I did not get all the right scenes. So after 2.8 was released I thought of keeping track of all the choices and the impact of those choices to create the best possible walkthrough I can. Initially, I planned to keep it just for myself and use it later when I would revisit the game and would have forgotten half of the choices and the impact but I have read a lot of people asking for a walkthrough or being confused about why certain scenes are not triggering for them.

So sharing my version of a best playthrough, I hope it can help all of you out.

View attachment 3270954

Note: You will need the cheat mod to make full utilization of the walkthrough I have provided. Also to trigger certain scenes you will need to play around with Derek's affection stats which I have mentioned in my walkthrough. Use the stats I have provided and you should be able to get the scene.
Though I have played and replayed this game a good number of times exploring every possible option and finding my way thru the scenes I loved (& subsequently saved), I cannot be arsed to write a WT as it is quite tedious (and I'm lazy lol). So let me be the first to recognize your painstaking effort which certainly would take a level of heroism to accomplish. From all the fans of this game, thanks brotha!

Reactions: Just_In_Case

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
You will get that scene if you follow the walkthrough I have provided.
I’m already opening these scenes, but I don’t know what to do, that Casey bought shorts in the store .. and what kind of options should I choose in order to screw up the board game?!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It really makes no sense to stop ntr so late, it already got the tag might as well keep going with it. I am sure a lot of people playing the game came for that content no point in stopping now as the sissys that got scared of the tag arent coming back anyway. Might have to try to reach the dev through patreon or suscribstar to change his mind

Reactions: Sum FΑggott

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
It really makes no sense to stop ntr so late, it already got the tag might as well keep going with it. I am sure a lot of people playing the game came for that content no point in stopping now as the sissys that got scared of the tag arent coming back anyway. Might have to try to reach the dev through patreon or suscribstar to change his mind
He is very active on this forums and answers questions usually but think he is on a break/vacation right now.
But im sure he read your message here.
My guess is NTR got dropped cause of how much it slowed down development of updates having that many paths.

Jun 30, 2021
I don't think the dev will abandon this branch. It's just that at the moment he's focused on developing Kasey's relationship with brothers. If you look at the last couple of updates there isn't even a missing relationship with the girl next door (Mia, as I recall), instead we have a budding relationship with new sweet blondie girl at the gym.
As for the ntr path with the boss that led to the bad ending, It looks like the dev closed that branch. But I wouldn't despair maybe some side suitor, work buddy, or old pervy neighbor will show up in the new update :coffee:

Reactions: yrban7477

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

I came back

Hi everyone,
I'm back from vacation and starting work on the next update on Monday.
I didn't find the time for renders and video, well, I was a little lazy (I started making it, but I didn't finish), so I'll try to finish it soon.

1706455060432.png

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Hi, NTR was added by me spontaneously, it wasn't really planned for the game(Except brothers, but that's different).
I have a couple more ideas about this, but I don't think I'll add it to the game.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Hi, NTR was added by me spontaneously, it wasn't really planned for the game(Except brothers, but that's different).
I have a couple more ideas about this, but I don't think I'll add it to the game.
Oh boy, prepare for a flood of begging and pleading. You should probably wait until the mc actually gets somewhere with Kasie first.

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Glad to have you back. Hope you had a nice vacation.
As for if you add it or not just do what you feel is right.
The no NTR brigade will just roll through until they find someone else to harass for no reason anyway.
When you added NTR people cried it was in the game now you have people crying that path got ended and is not in the game.
Catch-22. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

So just do what you feel is right for your vision of the game. (y)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes