Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Was playing with the AI the other day. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Result is far from ideal, but quite interesting anyway.
Wow, that's a great knife .. I don't understand why the developer didn't like it .. but I would have treated these versions of Casey instead of the original version .. for me, these versions look much better than the version that is currently in the game. and maybe I'm wrong, but I think they have bigger breasts than the ones in the original version of Casey

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I'm new to this game is there anyway to let the brother have more fun. I know it is not his side of the story but would like to know if he can get closer to Casey.

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
I'm new to this game is there anyway to let the brother have more fun. I know it is not his side of the story but would like to know if he can get closer to Casey.
You can have him as a accomplice if you choose to, and if you help him at the beach he will go along with the plan. Then you can encourage him to do things and invite him to help.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a good New Year and I wish us all that our lives will be better this year, at least a little bit.
I'm going to take some time off in January, the last weeks of the year have been quite stressful for me.

I will be back on January 28th.

At this time, I am suspending all fees from you.
I will try to have a good rest during this time, finish my renders debts a little bit and refine the scene from the shower of the last update (it seems to be a little bland).

In general, thank you for your support and understanding, I'll see you a little later.

paula789

May 2, 2017
I have downloaded the compressed version of Summer Story but whenever I'm starting the game, it's not running while other games are running smoothly. Can anyone please help?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I keep getting an exception when starting the game. I downloaded from Pixeldrain for Windows. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a fix?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
always played this game on solo path, if you involve brother - does it auto lead to double teaming or you can also have him as ally for solo path?

• Angry
Reactions: OhGeeGanksta

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
always played this game on solo path, if you involve brother - does it auto lead to double teaming or you can also have him as ally for solo path?
There seems to be a tendency to keep having the option of including him or not.

Reactions: Danv
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes