leffs

Oct 16, 2019
It is Ren'PY everyone has cheats. Search for Unren.bat there is a copy on f95 or manually change 00cosole.rpy in renpy common folder. Easier to use Unren utility [Tool] - [Ren'Py] - UnRen.bat v0.91 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler | F95zone place unren.bat in the same folder as summer_story.exe run it take option 3. When you play the game you can now use Shit-O to access console. Shift-D will access developer mode you can use it to view variables but they may not show up until you have a value in them. So if you have not earned any Kenny affection it will not show up. When using Shift-O the commands work like this "kenny_aff +=1" will give you plus one affection for Kenny. Some other commands: "derek_aff +=1", "derek_dex +=1", "kasie_lust +=1" this basically works for all Ren'Py games. Some devs have put in things to try and stop it but it work in most. Use Variable Viewer to see the variables, and console to change them. To exit console press ESC. I am sure you can find more on f95 but that is the basic how to cheat on Ren'Py. Use at you own risk changing variable will break some games or cause you to miss content. I think this game is fairly safe, you can add a few point if you need them, you can also use Unren to unable roll back. Roll back try a different chose, roll back use console to up a variable and see if a choice unlocks etc... If you learn more about Unren and Ren'Py you can decompress RPA, decomplie rpyc, and read the script as a .rpy file this will let you see what each choice does you can also extract all the images and view them. You can also break your game and make it unplyable, so make a copy of the whole thing before you do too much. Use UnRen 0.91, the so called new version 0.11 will delete the RPA and screw things up. Also not a fan of DBZ version just use 0.91 it works, it eve extract all images from Summer Story so you can see what you are missing. Sorry for the multiple edits but I tested version 0.11 and it did not work, did not want to give bad advice so changed link to 0.91.
Thanks for the commands! Sometimes the variable viewer does not help. This game is an example.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
logoarh
I don't quite understand: I followed Kassie's path, but at the sea the message "not enough" came, and later with the dress too. As I said, I always chose "pro Kassie" and the message came anyway.

With Mia though I had no problems, finally 1st sex:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: here was "not enough" too, why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was already answered but for some scenes you need max affection, for other - max arousal. Those scenes can't be both played.

As for the blonde girl. You need to visit gym often and apparently watch tv with Kenny.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I don't quite understand: I followed Kassie's path, but at the sea the message "not enough" came, and later with the dress too. As I said, I always chose "pro Kassie" and the message came anyway.
Hmm, apparently you turned off Kasie's path somewhere. If you follow her path, you should definitely get these scenes:unsure:

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
How i trigger that last scene?
In the early days, don't touch her in the morning. On the last day, go to a party for her and when she passes out, choose the touch option

How can I get this scene?
This is another pool scene with her. Follow Mia's path, but keep an average level of relationship with her. In short, you need to skip part of the choices with her

Dzentelmen__

Mar 10, 2022
In the early days, don't touch her in the morning. On the last day, go to a party for her and when she passes out, choose the touch option

This is another pool scene with her. Follow Mia's path, but keep an average level of relationship with her. In short, you need to skip part of the choices with her
what do i have to do for this to happen? 1877318_screenshot0001.png 1877320_screenshot0002.png

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes