Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
I don't get it,is the option where Kasie is highlighted in purple the right one to pick in order to increase the relationship with her ?

Jul 1, 2021
either way too unlock that scene do i need max arousal if so how do i get that
I use the WT/GALLERY/CHEAT MOD. And, I maxed out everyone's characteristics.
screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0021.png I don't know if this will help you or not. By playing to get this scene you will lose out on seeing better scenes. IMO! Whenever you come to a choice, save your game. This way you have a chance to play/see everything.

Ryan Starc

Feb 14, 2018

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I love this game. I'm trying to get the boys to hook up with the sister, at the same time its causing me to screw up the the relationship points with the sister. If there was a brick wall in front of me I'd be walking into it constantly. o_O

Oh my, what is it with devs and multiple playthroughs.

Great Game thou! (y)

Jul 1, 2021
Where can i find the WT/GALLERY/CHEAT MOD for MAC
I don't know about the WT or Gallery, but you can get the cheat mod on page 52, post #1031. It says it should work on all versions. Or, you can go to the top of this page and type Summer Story in the search box and see if there is something there that will help you. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rogokin

Ryan Starc

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know about the WT or Gallery, but you can get the cheat mod on page 52, post #1031. It says it should work on all versions. Or, you can go to the top of this page and type Summer Story in the search box and see if there is something there that will help you. :)
Thanks for your response.

I tried that cheat mod but it has made no difference in the game for me.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes