fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I wonder how this will work with branching paths.. the way her boss acted would not be ignored. If she continues to entertain him it's going to be tough, staying at the job is one thing but if she continues to put herself in situations where they're alone, I don't know. Just kind of thinking out loud. Kenny rolling up when I was all over them titties was bad enough, should've had an option to punch him and tell him to fuck off.. but if we start getting other dudes involved like her boss or Mia's boyfriend... fuck that would be reallly fucking sad. Love this game so far.. don't ruin it.

Jul 1, 2021
Not sure. I can't even find that particular image with unren.
I cheat, so, to start you need a high relationship with Mia. When she throws her shoe at her boyfriend she'll ask you over to eat. screenshot0010.png Then... screenshot0012.png ... you go to her place instead of picking up Kasie. Whichever you choose, you will miss something elsewhere. You almost have to play every option in order to see everything. It's a busy game! :) BTW, those other two thumbnails are the extent of the action for that scene in this update. Maybe we'll get to see the pic he took in the next update.

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
I'm stuck at the beach where all three play ball. Kasie said to Kenny to pass her the ball. stuck on Kasie animation.
Sometimes it does that with animations, you'll have to load a previous save or close and reopen the game

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017
I'm actually surprised how nice this game is. Quite sexy with good, slow corruption/romance dosage. Not fan of incest to be honest, not at all, but I'm trying to ignore that fact during gameplay. Anyway, well done dev!

One question though... what was behind the idea of those two leprechauns?

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Someone said the mod got updated to ver 2.0, but no download link was provided for it. Not sure what is going on with that.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes