fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

News

Hi everybody. I finished the renders of the first day of the update, it took longer than I expected. (it came out a little more than usual, about 380).
Tomorrow I will start writing text and script (2-3 days) and then I will start the next day
1797995_1650843088975.png

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019

News

Hi everybody. I finished the renders of the first day of the update, it took longer than I expected. (it came out a little more than usual, about 380).
Tomorrow I will start writing text and script (2-3 days) and then I will start the next day
View attachment 1775110
There is a nice potential judging from the teases. I wonder if in the 1st picture we are seeing Kasie having some dirty thoughts involving Derek or is it something else going on there? Assuming that it's about Kasie's lust, I would like to see Kasie feeling more daring since Derek is sleeping (or maybe pretends) and do something more than just having some thoughts. It's good to see that the manager keeps the pressure to Kasie! I can't imagine what going on there, but maybe he could touch her ass by lowering his right hand a little. And since Kasie looks in a specific direction I believe that the MC is present. So maybe there could be a decision for the MC that will be important for helping Kasie with the Manager or let him corrupt her even more. This update looks that it's going to be a bigger. I am excited

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

News about update
Salute folks, the first day of the update is completely finished (the translation is under review), about 20 percent of the second day's renders are ready.
Here is a small teaser of the beginning of the second day:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i don't know how you managed to make her look so different from any of the renders i've seen on other games, and so hot at the same time haha. lots of games seem to share similar facial structures, she looks very different, but also still very hot and real looking, gj.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Hi everyone, I have some unexpected news here
1651694190528.png

Hi everyone, I have some unexpected news here.
My brother and his family are coming to me tomorrow, until May 15 (he works at the Toyota factory, their work is now stopped). Therefore, I will not be able to make a game this time. In general, I will suspend the fees for this month (for the patron for the next one) and continue to update on the 16th, thereby the update will be released somewhere at the end of May.
I'm sorry for the delay, I don't like it myself either

:(

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
The game is very interesting, the height of the twins is also very good, but the screen resolution is too low, of course, low resolution rendering time is shorter, it is easier to advance the game story, I highly recommend a software called Topaz Gigapixel AI, which can quickly Upscaling the game resolution to 1080P, here are the two comparisons I converted.
View attachment 1754936
View attachment 1754937
but I'm interested in who will be the first to carry a pastel sister? the main character or his brother? ))

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022

News

View attachment 1775110
and how open is the account where the main character is at sea with his sister dwayom ?

Reactions: zhengyus

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

News

Hi everyone, I'm still doing the renders of the second day (this update will be the largest in terms of the number of renders, although there will be a lot of ways, maybe you won't notice it, lol).
Now about 90 percent are ready, I think to finish them in the next couple of days.

ss1.jpg

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

News

Hi everyone, I'm still doing the renders of the second day (this update will be the largest in terms of the number of renders, although there will be a lot of ways, maybe you won't notice it, lol).
Now about 90 percent are ready, I think to finish them in the next couple of days.

View attachment 1825308
Dayummmm Kasie looked hotter and cuter in that Pink dress! Kudos Logo, u'r creating an AVN Monalisa. <3

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes