bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The boss from work hasn't touched Kasie yet. He fucked her entire department, but she just avoided him. Now he was at it. Whether he fucks her or not will depend on the player's choice
So basically, you are going to be adding NTR. Alluding to it through teasing images at this stage in the game is bad enough but you're going to be dealing with the anti ntr fools now. Nice to know i was partially correct in my assumptions of what was and will be happening though. I personally just assumed you were going to stick with things like that as off screen so it doesn't attract negative attention but you've got some courage to add it in now when there's never been a tag for it as far as what you were planning for future updates. I hope you're ready for the ridiculous backlash that typically comes with introducing NTR scenes without providing said information from the very beginning of development. I don't mind the stuff myself, it just never ends well for most devs is all. I think it'd be amusing the boss might get the option of fooling around with kasie before the players, depending on player choices obviously. Sadly, making it optional is still going to get some of the anti ntr trolls to flip their lids.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So basically, you are going to be adding NTR. Alluding to it through teasing images at this stage in the game is bad enough but you're going to be dealing with the anti ntr fools now. Nice to know i was partially correct in my assumptions of what was and will be happening though. I personally just assumed you were going to stick with things like that as off screen so it doesn't attract negative attention but you've got some courage to add it in now when there's never been a tag for it as far as what you were planning for future updates. I hope you're ready for the ridiculous backlash that typically comes with introducing NTR scenes without providing said information from the very beginning of development. I don't mind the stuff myself, it just never ends well for most devs is all. I think it'd be amusing the boss might get the option of fooling around with kasie before the players, depending on player choices obviously. Sadly, making it optional is still going to get some of the anti ntr trolls to flip their lids.
Blueballing + NTR with the main girl before the Mc has a shot with her would be a pretty big kick in the balls for most players,if this is the case seems to me like he took a page from the game Culture Shock (also known as Culture Cuck) where the game is been in developement for years,the main tag is incest but the mc has 0 content with the main girls on the ''Alpha path'' while in the NTR path they pretty much get gangbanged by everyone.Its a shame since this game has such potential but i guess like others will end up a dumpster fire.

Reactions: Mayonesa

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Blueballing + NTR with the main girl before the Mc has a shot with her would be a pretty big kick in the balls for most players,if this is the case seems to me like he took a page from the game Culture Shock (also known as Culture Cuck) where the game is been in developement for years,the main tag is incest but the mc has 0 content with the main girls on the ''Alpha path'' while in the NTR path they pretty much get gangbanged by everyone.Its a shame since this game has such potential but i guess like others will end up a dumpster fire.
Here's the thing with Culture Shock, it started out with NTR already in it. People knew what they were going to be playing through from day one. Any complaints about that are just blatantly stupid. Complaints about NTR being added into a vn well after it's been developed through several updates, there's going to be some legit complaints cause it was never mentioned by the dev until now. Again though, i don't care cause it adds more content/variety into the game and it'll tickle me that some people can't process the word optional. :LUL:

Reactions: logoarh

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
I don't want to be rude but you read the part were Logo said that "Whether he fucks her or not will depend on the player's choice". I don't get it why you act so hurt about an optional route that you are not interested in and you can always avoid? If you see potential in this game that means you see potential in the route you are playing. Stick with your play-style and you won't be disappointed. There are people who will also find fun in other routes too. It's a game after all. I don't mean any offense, I'm only trying to give you another perspective.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I don't want to be rude but you read the part were Logo said that "Whether he fucks her or not will depend on the player's choice". I don't get it why you act so hurt about an optional route that you are not interested in and you can always avoid? If you see potential in this game that means you see potential in the route you are playing. Stick with your play-style and you won't be disappointed. There are people who will also find fun in other routes too. It's a game after all. I don't mean any offense, I'm only trying to give you another perspective.
i dont wanna be rude either but seems to me you havent read my post very well.my main concern is WHEN this NTR path will be added into the game? Cause right now there is only teasing with the sister,do you think it would be fair for all players if the NTR will be added before we (as the mc) do anything sexual with her first? Read carefully next time and read the full comment dont just pick whatever you want from a post and reply to someone.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't see a female protagonist tag why would she fuck her boss based on a choice the player makes? Is the dev making this up as they go along?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
The typical thing you would do if it gets a real ntr path, would be that the mc gets a path where he start pushing kasie towards the boss not my thing but as long as it is easy too avoid i would probadly be able too accept it, i am not a fan of ntr but i am not fanatic about it we all have different kinks and that is how it should be .

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
tried all different styles and still doesnt give all other scenes which can be seen in gallery even with the mod maxed still no scenes gives me closer to another :unsure:(n)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
my main concern is WHEN this NTR path will be added into the game?
I'd guess the dev intends to add more in the next couple updates since this update had kasie stating she was going on more trips with her boss. Since the content will be optional, i'd assume that means there's going to be an in game choice at some point for the players to intervene somehow to stop the boss. Probably within the next 2 or 3 updates more than likely. Somehow, i don't think the dev had this all that well planned out considering how many routes there now are. mc/kasie, mc/kenny/kasie, kenny/kasie, mc/mia, kenny/mia which is now being hinted at if players ignore her. Now an NTR path of kasie/her boss. 6 paths that are going to take forever to play out considering how long it takes the dev to release updates. When a vn goes from what it originally starts out as, which in this case was the mc and if players chose to, his brother both corrupting their sister (kasie). Suddenly mia got tossed into the mix, now kasie's boss is being added on a path and i suspect at some point, the mom (mary) will be making a return on yet another path. This game is going to get confusing and fast to say the least.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn i really can't stand to the fuked proportion in this game...the twins are to much small respect her sister..it's disturbing and ruin the realism and immersion..and that' aftyer gained the eprmission to look at his sister, rat her at dinner..really- i' dont know..there are some things in this game that are off..sadly i like Sis..hope that his boss will be kicked in the head soon..but by who?? the 2 twins dwarf??

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
damn i really can't stand to the fuked proportion in this game...the twins are to much small respect her sister..it's disturbing and ruin the realism and immersion..and that' aftyer gained the eprmission to look at his sister, rat her at dinner..really- i' dont know..there are some things in this game that are off..sadly i like Sis..hope that his boss will be kicked in the head soon..but by who?? the 2 twins dwarf??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like it, many other like it and if you don't like it just move to another Games with "adult MC's".

For me it should be exist more Games like this here.

And you talk about realism? First it's more realism, as like other 5000 Games out here who you play a MC with muscles, tall and a dick like 16 inches...Sorry, that's unrealism for me. (But as i said, everyone have his own special taste and own fantasy here)

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
i dont wanna be rude either but seems to me you havent read my post very well.my main concern is WHEN this NTR path will be added into the game? Cause right now there is only teasing with the sister,do you think it would be fair for all players if the NTR will be added before we (as the mc) do anything sexual with her first? Read carefully next time and read the full comment dont just pick whatever you want from a post and reply to someone.
I did and I don't know how you are so sure that this will happen before the MC has his chances with Kasie? No one ever said this not even the dev. The manager path usually is just a few renders (if any) in an update meaning the priority for the dev is clearly the MC events and like I said you can avoid the NTR from happening (having NTR added before mc do anything sexual with her first because you can always choose not to let this happen as the MC). Who knows, maybe the manager path if played right will push Kasie in the arms of MC for being her savior. Just saying. Anyway my point is you won't have any issue in your path. That's all. It's up to you what you wanna do with the game.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
I don't see a female protagonist tag why would she fuck her boss based on a choice the player makes? Is the dev making this up as they go along?
I believe the dev said in the past that the MC would have the chance to intervene in a critical point with the manager and Kasie. MC's decision will either stop the manager or let him go on with Kasie. Somethig like this. It's in this thread somewhere. Don't know more.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I did and I don't know how you are so sure that this will happen before the MC has his chances with Kasie? No one ever said this not even the dev. The manager path usually is just a few renders (if any) in an update meaning the priority for the dev is clearly the MC events and like I said you can avoid the NTR from happening (having NTR added before mc do anything sexual with her first because you can always choose not to let this happen as the MC). Who knows, maybe the manager path if played right will push Kasie in the arms of MC for being her savior. Just saying. Anyway my point is you won't have any issue in your path. That's all. It's up to you what you wanna do with the game.
My dude this is the last time im replying to you,i'll say it again LEARN TO READ!!! I never said it will happen before mc has a shot with his sister,i said IF that happens it would be a low blow to most players.Also another advice (take it or leave it) never defend a dev so blindly cause you never know what kind of shit they can pull and judging by most developers there's a pretty good chance you'll end up disappointed.Have a nice day and again READ every word in a post before replying.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
How do you get permission to look at her at the end of the episode? Got it once but was screwing around trying different options, now I can't find the trigger again! Man do I enjoy this story.

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
I think this game needs to be one of the ones that gets remastered, not even halfway into its life cycle. Up the quality of the renders, but keep Kasie looking roughly the same, because she's this games one redeeming factor. Make the brothers not look like a dwarf and an alien cross bred, and try to make the story a little more linear, with some actual sexual content.

Then you may genuinely have a 5 star worthy game.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
My dude this is the last time im replying to you,i'll say it again LEARN TO READ!!! I never said it will happen before mc has a shot with his sister,i said IF that happens it would be a low blow to most players.Also another advice (take it or leave it) never defend a dev so blindly cause you never know what kind of shit they can pull and judging by most developers there's a pretty good chance you'll end up disappointed.Have a nice day and again READ every word in a post before replying.
Just chill ok? I don't defend anybody and like I said I meant no offense. I won't reply again to you either but you should also read every word in a post too. Regards

Reactions: Jorjor69

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
When derek goes to the bathroom you have two choices (Jerk off or not) choose "jerk off" then Kasie will enter the bathroom and see derek jerking off. later when Kasie asks derek to go to the gym with her refuse to go. the scene will start automatically after she comes back from the gym.

Edit: Forgot to mention. picking these choices above will also make Kasie give you a permission to check her out.

You need to choose (Tell Kenny about your plans for Kasie?) on Day 3 and (Help him) on day 7 when bullies push him at the beach.
yeah, after extracting the image files i dont think i miss too much story.
well apart from groping sleepy sister, but i hate it when we forced to cooperate with kenny only.
if you solo run then everytime kenny is near then you cant do something with sister period.
i dont think solo run is good now, you are forced with kenny or he wont give you support lol.
no peeping sister showering at home? tell kenny to go away and peep after doing gym or something.
welp, this game still shallow.. need more time maybe next year to be better!

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes