Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
At this point, it already looks like trolling. I will return to this game in a couple of updates.
Here is the gallery unlocker, if anyone needs it.
Pardon a noob man, but how does this gallery unlocker work? Wanna see the full gallery.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Hound is reading his take (or even NTR leanings) on the whole thing too much. What matters is what the author already revealed: no NTR unless we choose it as players. Moreover, the boss shagging Kasie this early in the game ahead of the twins is just too much of a jump from the fairly modest character Kasie is being portrayed in the game.
I'm sure that when the boss fucks her we'll be able to see everything, right now this just feels like much ado about nothing. o_O

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Considering she comes back to the apartment with her skirt hiked up enough to see her panties and her talking about being tired, i'd say her boss got further than what was shown in the car. Immediately assume he's already banging her off screen and the dev isn't going to show it since there isn't an NTR tag.

Dude keep your cuckold fantasies to yourself please. No need to spew this shit on a non-ntr game thread and annoy people

Kasoklar

Jan 3, 2021
I haven't played yet but this looks interesting. Older sister which is actually older looking. Boys must be about 9 or 10 LOL. I can feel that though :p I already felt sexual without knowing what it was back then. So could definitely get this fantasy. Twins aspect also imaginative, different, cool twist. Not just a brother but double you.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer Story [v0.1.9] [Logo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,59 GB / 349 MB - Summer_Story-0.1.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,55 GB / 315 MB - Summer_Story-0.1.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hound is reading his take (or even NTR leanings) on the whole thing too much. What matters is what the author already revealed: no NTR unless we choose it as players. Moreover, the boss shagging Kasie this early in the game ahead of the twins is just too much of a jump from the fairly modest character Kasie is being portrayed in the game.
If the dev is going to include ntr in any form it needs to be in the genre spoiler for planned tags.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i tried open script.rpy then day1.rpy soon soon to see the dialogue effect anything. (why not conclude all dialogue into one rpy?)
and damn, i cant get anything except the relationship point. (and some = true/false)
if let say one dialogue determine our ending is using exclamation mark only? or did i choose one of the girl let say beach or pool determine something even without exclamation mark?
i didn understand how to read the code, whre at other game they explain the code.
there are mia sympathy that the game hidden too. even with full relationship with the twin, he still a stranger to us, not even helping.

so in the end we should share the sister with the twin? what the point having relationship with kenny if that the case?
i choose solo and not share route, i cant even get mia fully, or the sister lol.

but still this one of the russian game that are "good" in my list, normally russian dev is a but fk up either the story or the gameplay.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
M8, do you know what fanservice is? Here's a pic from day 6 with her tired and the skirt all the way up, that means they must have been fucking for quite some time, right? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1732817
Every time you see that in game after she's been around her boss, he's done something sexual to her. The dev ISN'T going to show it though since this is NOT an NTR game. He's just going to tease at it and people such as yourself are going to take the bait. At some point, he's likely going to add a scene where the player can intervene. It's actually rather amusing.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Every time you see that in game after she's been around her boss, he's done something sexual to her. The dev ISN'T going to show it though since this is NOT an NTR game. He's just going to tease at it and people such as yourself are going to take the bait. At some point, he's likely going to add a scene where the player can intervene. It's actually rather amusing.
What? we're supposed to take your word for that? @logoarh are they right?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Will the future ntr be easy too avoid if you are on kasie romance path, i have no problem with ntr that is optional, what i really dislike is when you believe you are following a pure romance route and then suddenly you encounter surprise ntr the car scene with the boss in this update was allready close too my limit and i do worry a little how that part of the story will evolve, antagonist can be a good thing but in a game where you follow 1 LI it is easy too destroy a romance route if you have too wait too long too take care of him, at least in my opinion.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Now that i am in the mood too write i also do wonder how the romance without the other twin will evolve, for now it looks like he will be a major cock block not many chances for the mc and kasie too progress with him there ofc he might just start spending more time with mia.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 1455102

Overview:
This story is about a young girl and her two younger brothers, who came to live with her for the whole summer.
We will take on the role of the eldest brother and start making history on his behalf.
How the story will develop and what events will happen depends on him, well, that is, on us. Well you get the idea.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-31
Release Date: 2022-03-31
Developer: Logo F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.1.7: It's better to start a new game (I fixed a few bugs, there may be errors),
you can safely rewind the first days, before the mini-games the rewind will stop.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: Cheat mod(0.1.8)* -
Gallery Unlock(0.1.8)* - RUS VERSION (v0.1.9) - Spanish translation(0.1.6)

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1028074 View attachment 1028075 View attachment 1028076 View attachment 1028087 View attachment 1028090 View attachment 1031414 View attachment 1031415 View attachment 1031416 View attachment 1031417 View attachment 1031419 View attachment 1077343 View attachment 1077345 View attachment 1077346 View attachment 1077349 View attachment 1077351 View attachment 1126172 View attachment 1028074 View attachment 1197600 View attachment 1197601 View attachment 1197602 View attachment 1197603 View attachment 1285413 View attachment 1285420 View attachment 1377016 View attachment 1377017 View attachment 1534283 View attachment 1534286 View attachment 1649022 View attachment 1649023 View attachment 1649035 View attachment 1649037 View attachment 1649038
am i an awful human being if i wanna see if i can make her cuck the MC and sleep with the other brother instead?

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes