Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
I am also missing that one i am definately close too max arousal with her i was thinking that you also need a earlier choice some where i have restarted many times and i can´t figure it out.
wash your face instead of going to talk to her in the kitchen. this will give an extra opportunity

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
does someone know how to get transparent textbox in this game? i tried universal mods and fixes or do i have to unren for this to work? :rolleyes:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
wash your face instead of going to talk to her in the kitchen. this will give an extra opportunity
that might be a trigger but its not enough in my playthrough, i don´t get the option too go too the bathroom when she is in the shower.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I need to know how to reach the scene in which Kassie is seen naked in the shower by Derek. Does anyone know?
I am also missing that one i am definately close too max arousal with her i was thinking that you also need a earlier choice some where i have restarted many times and i can´t figure it out.
When derek goes to the bathroom you have two choices (Jerk off or not) choose "jerk off" then Kasie will enter the bathroom and see derek jerking off. later when Kasie asks derek to go to the gym with her refuse to go. the scene will start automatically after she comes back from the gym.

Edit: Forgot to mention. picking these choices above will also make Kasie give you a permission to check her out.

hmm im still wondering how to get kenny support?
i max relationship with him? should i go together with him instead choosing solo?
You need to choose (Tell Kenny about your plans for Kasie?) on Day 3 and (Help him) on day 7 when bullies push him at the beach.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
When derek goes to the bathroom you have two choices (Jerk off or not) choose "jerk off" then Kasie will enter the bathroom and see derek jerking off. later when Kasie asks derek to go to the gym with her refuse to go. the scene will start automatically after she comes back from the gym.

Edit: Forgot to mention. picking these choices above will also make Kasie give you a permission to check her out.

You need to choose (Tell Kenny about your plans for Kasie?) on Day 3 and (Help him) on day 7 when bullies push him at the beach.
cheers that worked it was the gym all though not sure i will play like that trying too keep points for the twin low she is all mine lol.

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
hehe, if only in this scene Casey was without panties, and the main character without brookes .. that would be great

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
I understand her boss also wants to fuck her.. yes? I wonder who is the first to fuck her main character or her boss

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
I so understand that if I take care of my sister's friend, then my sister will want Kenny to fuck her with time and not the main character .. yes?

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Every time you see that in game after she's been around her boss, he's done something sexual to her. The dev ISN'T going to show it though since this is NOT an NTR game. He's just going to tease at it and people such as yourself are going to take the bait. At some point, he's likely going to add a scene where the player can intervene. It's actually rather amusing.
Stop with this wishful thinking for a minute, there's nothing indicating that he has already put even a single finger in her butt, you talk like you know more than the dev and it's starting to look embarrassing. ;)

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Stop with this wishful thinking for a minute, there's nothing indicating that he has already put even a single finger in her butt, you talk like you know more than the dev and it's starting to look embarassing. ;)
Says the guy trying to stir the pot. The dev does know what he's doing and teasing at NTR but not actually showing it happening other than groping is what's caused trolls like you to suddenly come out of the woodwork just because someone decided to point this out. People like you exist in every thread for every different vn on here. Your sole purpose being to white knight for the devs. It's childish behavior and perhaps you should do the wise thing and grow up. I'm not taking a shot at the dev like you seem to believe i'm doing, quite the contrary. I'm just pointing out what he's doing to gain more attention for his game. It's a smart play in my book but he's skirting a fine line that could lead to anti ntr people causing trouble.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Says the guy trying to stir the pot. The dev does know what he's doing and teasing at NTR but not actually showing it happening other than groping is what's caused trolls like you to suddenly come out of the woodwork just because someone decided to point this out. People like you exist in every thread for every different vn on here. Your sole purpose being to white knight for the devs. It's childish behavior and perhaps you should do the wise thing and grow up.
You're the one screaming about some imaginary ntr but I'm the one trying to stir the pot? Amazing logic.
At this point even if dev says nothing happened I know you're going to keep the tinfoil hat, keep the facepalms coming. :p

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes