dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
To be honest I was hoping for more in this update. To be fair, it was a good update and we see Kasie's lust slowly turning her to accept some bold actions from Derek.

Still I believe that we could see more lewd situations happening even when they don't start from Kasie's lust. Like the boys working together or separately to create some pervert events - e.g. plot to cause a wardrobe malfunction to Kasie's clothes/swimsuit, shop more bold clothes for her and find a way to make her wear them, hide her clothes at the beach and forcing her to return wearing her swimsuit with the bus, getting out for drinks and having her have some drinks more leading to more hot situations, etc.

Also I'm very interested in the business trip Kasie will go along with her manager. He is clearly hitting on her and I wonder how far will he go in this trip. He could try to have some fun with her or even corrupt/force her to use her looks (dress more slutty and accept flirt) in order to convince the customer. I wonder how Derek/Ke could intervene in this trip - if he will of course. Once again, nice game and hopefully next update will introduce more hot stuff.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So a girl is up to about 14-5 y/o or so, and a woman is older than 15 y/o, generally speaking.
And all characters are at least 18 y/o by default.
So ... "This story about an [8 y/o] girl and her [6 y/o] brothers..."
Hmmm... the math is not fitting.
Did you have a brain fart?

You've just made Steiner maths look logical with that nonsense.

Also why are teenagers and young adults shorter than adults?
I can't believe you asked a question this dumb but, okay. It's because teenagers and young adults haven't finished growing yet while full grown adults have.

Do you also need an explanation on why babies are small?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
so, get to do anything with sister yet?
Is the sister fuckable now?
To answer the same question, no. Still no sex. Come back at the end of the year and check if the dev has gotten that far. This is going to be another of those ridiculous slow burns. In defense of the dev, their updates have always been small, so at least they're being consistent.

Also I'm very interested in the business trip Kasie will go along with her manager. He is clearly hitting on her and I wonder how far will he go in this trip. He could try to have some fun with her or even corrupt/force her to use her looks (dress more slutty and accept flirt) in order to convince the customer.
Considering she comes back to the apartment with her skirt hiked up enough to see her panties and her talking about being tired, i'd say her boss got further than what was shown in the car. Immediately assume he's already banging her off screen and the dev isn't going to show it since there isn't an NTR tag.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
To answer the same question, no. Still no sex. Come back at the end of the year and check if the dev has gotten that far. This is going to be another of those ridiculous slow burns. In defense of the dev, their updates have always been small, so at least they're being consistent.

Considering she comes back to the apartment with her skirt hiked up enough to see her panties and her talking about being tired, i'd say her boss got further than what was shown in the car. Immediately assume he's already banging her off screen and the dev isn't going to show it since there isn't an NTR tag.
No sex it's a shame

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
He literally says she's avoiding him at work and you think they're already banging? C'mon man, that's some reaching. :ROFLMAO:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
what is this save editor what is it for? and how is it used?
Is for changing ur saves file parameter in a little word " cheating" u can change relationships, add money, add item ecc.. Ecc.. U need upload the save file of the vn u want to change stuff, after u need download the new saves and paste it to the game save folder, btw most of games have mods so u don't really need the save editor

Last edited:

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021

NTR vibes are worse than an explicit NTR, it's annoying for players who don't like this type of content.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
this game puts DMD season 1 to shame regarding the blueballing of the player.will check it again in a year.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
NTR vibes are worse than an explicit NTR, it's annoying for players who don't like this type of content.
I agree in general but we don't know what he plans yet. Still, I remember Logo saying that regarding the manager events, it's going to be avoidable depending on MC's choices. So everyone should be happy!

Reactions: Jorjor69

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
hmm im still wondering how to get kenny support?
1648750409148.png
i max relationship with him? should i go together with him instead choosing solo?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
He literally says she's avoiding him at work and you think they're already banging? C'mon man, that's some reaching. :ROFLMAO:
That doesn't mean jack shit. The moment he showed the image of her skirt riding that far up appearing disheveled and saying how tired she was in the vn, it's already implied that something happened just from that.

Dunno but i got a Nick Cage one >.<
I keep seeing watermarks of kanye west. it's starting to become a little creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: Soulpuppet

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
That doesn't mean jack shit. The moment he showed the image of her skirt riding that far up appearing disheveled and saying how tired she was in the vn, it's already implied that something happened just from that.
M8, do you know what fanservice is? Here's a pic from day 6 with her tired and the skirt all the way up, that means they must have been fucking for quite some time, right? :ROFLMAO:

day6_93.jpg

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
M8, do you know what fanservice is? Here's a pic from day 6 with her tired and the skirt all the way up, that means they must have been fucking for quite some time, right? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1732817
Hound is reading his take (or even NTR leanings) on the whole thing too much. What matters is what the author already revealed: no NTR unless we choose it as players. Moreover, the boss shagging Kasie this early in the game ahead of the twins is just too much of a jump from the fairly modest character Kasie is being portrayed in the game.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes