MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I haven't played this but I admit it, even though they look hilariously undersized and disproportionate to everything else I kind want to see them double teaming the sister, mom and whoever else like a pair of spider monkeys. :BootyTime:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So with the fact that both the Mc and Kenny are able to get relationship points with the Sis and the fact the game has multiple endings i assume that means he'll also get a chance with the her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fregonard

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I can't stand dwarves. Call me when they grow!!
Well I wouldn't be against their height if they were set to be younger though. What feels weird for me is that repeated insistence in the dialogues that they're full adults, despite their height. It's not consistent with how she talks with them, saying stuff like "wow you're so tall you've grown a lot", while they are fairly short for adults. I also don't understand why she expects them to continue growing. I think it would have been a good idea to let the player set their age (with default at 18 to be safe), so that it feels more logical overall.

While saying that, I still enjoy the game a lot, I really find the sister hot. And the relationship 2 brothers+1 big sis has potential. I'm looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Aelth

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
The problem doesn't seem to be the models different height, so much as they are at different scales. Huge difference in head sizes, size of torso etc. The brothers are also not scaled correctly to the furniture, so they look weird.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think it is Kenny's dialogue. Not kassie's.

By the by, playing on android

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Is the artist trying to draw the MC as a prepubescent boy? In that case, the sister has cooties and the story should take a whole different path.

I was taller than my mother when I was 13 years old. I was about average height for my age, and when I sat in a chair my feet touched the floor. My muscles were not toned.

The artist needs to revisit the proportion and perspective of male characters in this story.

Just my two cents. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes