Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
A lot of people didn't like the update like me. this is so normal. because this is an incest oriented adult game and the last update missed it.
but we should not forget that this game is the game that the developer of the game wants to make. So as far as I understand, he has shaped this in his mind for a long time and now he is making the game.
Many people here also download and play this game for free. Of course, you have the right to dislike a service you receive for free, you can criticize it. but even if you don't like it, there is a great effort, you ignore it. Many different events took place in the game, but when I read the reviews, I read things like poor imagination and boring. It was funny, liking nothing does not mean having superior taste.
I think it's unnecessary to take advantage of a bad update and make use of the environment while everyone is ready to criticize. To understand what I mean, it will be enough to play again starting from the save made before 2 updates.
This game is completely free. The logo does nothing like public day. As the game is updated in patreon or sstar, links are shared by Logo in f95. If he was after money, he would at least share the links after 2 weeks, like many developers.
anyway, we're playing a game that Logo imagined it to be, and on the whole, I think it's a pretty good game.
Two points, first of all this grand idea that most game developers on here have some plan for a story or game they wish to tell is silly. Most of them are making the game simply to make money. The story is not really that important to some of them. The second point is this idea that the game is free. If the game is actually free then why do they collect money every month? Let's test this theory, I have an open challenge to any of the so called free developers. At the end the next month please collect all earnings made from the game and send it to me. If you do this than you can officially say you are doing it for free but please do not hide behind this front of an idea that it is free when in fact you get money every month. At least be honest about it.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Two points, first of all this grand idea that most game developers on here have some plan for a story or game they wish to tell is silly. Most of them are making the game simply to make money. The story is not really that important to some of them. The second point is this idea that the game is free. If the game is actually free then why do they collect money every month? Let's test this theory, I have an open challenge to any of the so called free developers. At the end the next month please collect all earnings made from the game and send it to me. If you do this than you can officially say you are doing it for free but please do not hide behind this front of an idea that it is free when in fact you get money every month. At least be honest about it.
Shit, you almost got me. That would be some nice payout you'd make by writing a few lines, nice one dude.

Reactions: Dave98424

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you for your words, I will say on my own that I will continue to make the game the way I want, no matter if you or even my subscribers are against it. I don't want to be rude to any of you, but I'm making the game more for myself and I'll make it the way I want. If you like it too, then fine, if not, then it's okay, it's just not on our way.
I have alot of respect for you after reading that
Too many devs change the story of there games just to appease people
And it makes the stories worse i think
But you are sticking to your guns
I respect that alot

akirome

May 16, 2017
We are living in a strange period of time if you ask me. People are getting great stuff for free and they are acting like everybody owes them something, like they should be respected and appreciated for their whining, like their criticism is the ultimate truth.
Everybody has an opinion and that should be respected but people who thinks that they have right to shit on everything are, in my opinion at least, usually just spoiled brats.
People on this site often forgets that devs are making games, first and foremost because of money and that is completely normal. They also forget that devs are making the games according to their own ideas, sexual fantasies and fetishes.
With dev like Logo you can clearly see that making this game is a thrill for him to ... probably much bigger thrill than for most of the game players/fans. He is living his own sexual fantasy through this game.
Even this update is good in greater scheme of things. Our main lady is getting more and more relaxed around her brothers, getting undressed in front of them, playfully hitting brothers dick etc etc.
For me, this update was good textualy wise, but too small in other aspects. With 10 more explicit pictures this update could have been great (brother standing up and she staring at his dick and getting angry after few seconds, she completely naked, both brothers naked, brother cuming from just watching her, brother walking naked to toilet and brushing his penis on her shoulder etc etc). These are just my ideas and I must separate that from Logo's ideas. At the end of the day this is a slow burn incest game and I like it as such. I can't wait for next update and I don't have any problem with direction in which Logo is taking this game.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
There is nothing I can tell you. but this is not because you are right.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
its a solid game. The teasing is good, the ntr is great, cute female character, fun brothers.

im keeping an eye on this one.
I'll probably hate myself for spoiling it, but I have to know: aside from the first (two?) scenes with the sister, what else there is as the ntr kink? Why do you think it's great? From what I understood a good ntr path should have been with the the other brother as the MC, that's my main concern.
Thanks

joss joss

May 25, 2022
ufff... I'm a big defender of any job, but I was looking forward to getting home after my work week and playing it and.....sorry but I didn't expect this...hahahaha. Well, the next update will be different... Thank you!!

Reactions: Kick11
Jul 1, 2021
"VNDB (Visual Novel Data Base) contains records on approximately 24,000 different visual novels and is updated by registered members of the site. The database records information on characters in these visual novels, as well as their , their , and their translators, both professional and amateur. The site can be navigated via browsing categories, filtering by criteria such as language, and viewing random pages." - Wikipedia

Just an observation...

Reactions: aristarh2007

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Having 2 branching stories so different from each other the replayabilty would not be good. 1 love route and 1 NTR route and if you hate NTR like i do then there is no replayabilty. also takes way longer to get update content you like to play.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
People on this site often forgets that devs are making games, first and foremost because of money and that is completely normal.
No, that's not completely normal. This starts as a hobby for most, something we enjoy, then leads to creating things.

No doubt, if your hobby is woodcrafting, and you make chairs in your spare time, and you're particularly good at it; you could sell them for some extra cash.

But no one in their right mind would be sympathetic to a woodcrafter who treated it more as a hobby than a job, and made questionable quality furniture, who then still put his crooked chairs up for sale.

This idiotic 'hustle culture' surrounding anything and everything - things that people used to do in their spare time as hobbies to get away from the 9-5 grind heavily influences perspectives on this issue.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
But no one in their right mind would be sympathetic to a woodcrafter who treated it more as a hobby than a job, and made questionable quality furniture, who then still put his crooked chairs up for sale.
That's maybe 90% of the content of this site.
Well i'm an old guy and when my children were young i had to endure the watching of ugly drawings but as there was a "love you dad" at the bottom it changed everything of course but here i just see "i need your money" at the bottom so....
It's clear that most of the devs here are just inexperienced or just think they can make a quick buck or are just idiots who think they are so talented because they are surrounded by simps.
You can do this as a hobby and show your work of course but you can expect that people will be hard on you and this is good because this is how you learn.
In this particular example, the dev loved to put that D&D game in it because it was fun for him to make it, i understand but it was not fun for us to face this because this is not what we expected. This looked like the dev doesn't know what to do with this story and start to fill it with anything to make it last longer.
When you have 3 people in a room for so long and you don't have the time or budjet to make some great outside scene what can you do ?
Here we are like the 5 people in the submarine, stuck there hearing the cracking waiting for it to implode, hoping it will end fast!!

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
this is without a doubt in the top 5 of my fav games which is surprising cause I never liked Shouta games. Cassie is just so wonderful and sexy but still gives off that submissive and innocent vibe. even though the mc is her little brother, it gives off big brother corruption lol. anyways, I love this game despite it giving me major blue balls. only time i actually came to this game was from the ntr boss parts. I love ntr and didn't hate that path but like many im dying for dylan to get sexual, actually fuck or get some head, with Cassie. at the same time, i love the slow grind because to me, it makes the moment when it finally happens so much better. although i hate slow grind games, its almost always because the creator doesnt do it correctly. logo has done a great job making this a slow burn but making it feel real and realistic. lastly, i didnt enjoy the last update. i dont hate the d&d added to the game. i actually enjoyed it. i simply didnt like the update because it felt extremly short is all. i wish it was longer. besides that, love the game and cant wait for more. ill probably wait two or three updates before playing again though. its a stradgy ive been using with most games i enjoy playing. it takes some self-control but it pays off once you have two or three updats worth a content to play.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Having 2 branching stories so different from each other the replayabilty would not be good. 1 love route and 1 NTR route and if you hate NTR like i do then there is no replayabilty. also takes way longer to get update content you like to play.
Nonsense. I've heard this argument a billion times yet how is it any fucking different than when a harem game takes a year to update because it has 12 different paths for 12 different girls. What if you only like one of the girls? Then there's also no replayability. If having a path you don't want to play really puts you out that much the kinetic novel tag is always waiting for search. The arguments people typically pull out of their ass to harass devs with NTR in their games are almost always built on such logical fallacies.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Nonsense. I've heard this argument a billion times yet how is it any fucking different than when a harem game takes a year to update because it has 12 different paths for 12 different girls. What if you only like one of the girls? Then there's also no replayability. If having a path you don't want to play really puts you out that much the kinetic novel tag is always waiting for search. The arguments people typically pull out of their ass to harass devs with NTR in their games are almost always built on such logical fallacies.
Nah not nonsense you saying it's no difference than Harem games doesn't make what i said any less true both harem and a split NTR/Love route take way longer to make content you would like to play BUT the difference with harem and this is the replayabilty. Harem you can choose different girls and see how each girl route plays out where a game that splits love route and NTR for people that don't like NTR there is only 1 route to play so no replayability but with a harem route there are multiple routes to play. So yeah both Harem and NTR split Love route games do take long time to develope but harem games would have more replayablity. NTR people are touchy i wasn't saying what i said to bash on the NTR you brought that up not me. I was just saying Having 2 routes SOOO much different from each other it would take much longer to get the kind of content you want that goes for both sides NTR and Love route.

Last edited:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Imo the update was a little underwhelming but is not a waste in the sense that the D&D game could add to the spontaneity and ease of the character relationships, further chipping away whatever boundary that is there, leading to what we pervs all looked forward to. Perhaps borne out of impatience, dissatisfaction (subjective), or misplaced juvenile entitlement, or plain assh0lery, some may complain of the pace, language, techniques and modes, etc (ad infinitum, ad nauseam), the dev as the creative force chooses to achieve his OWN commercial or artistic goals--at the end of the day, it will always be his call. What anyone cannot accuse logoarh is non-transparency, dishonesty, lack of talent (for a neophyte, he is shockingly good!), or the lack of artistic integrity. The latter quality is what makes artists great: the willingness to listen and learn from both fans and reasonable critiques (juvenile assholery notwithstanding and not including lol) coupled with uncompromising integrity to their vision and craft. The former, more for commercial success; the latter for the artist's own self-respect, affirmation, aesthetics, satisfaction, and above all brand.

Carry on, Logoarh. True fans of this game will always support this adventure: for a noob developer I personally am willing to cut u some slack (which salty trolls never do), tho I am seeing REAL great potentials in this game and in YOU. And personally, if I am not satisfied, I'd walked away silently (keeping whatever effeminate whinings I have to myself lol). (y)

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
There is nothing I can tell you. but this is not because you are right.
________________________++++____________________________________________________________________

There is an old saying... "Who is the more foolish, the Fool, or the Fool who argues with him?"

The best answer is to not answer and ignore it as if nothing was said. It goes along with what I said about the difference between constructive criticism and trolling. The proof is in the pudding...the game has a following, its successful with or without jeers and heckling from the peanut gallery. That is vindication...

But if you really want to chuck a rock a troll, just ask, "let's see you do better."

Reactions: Jorjor69

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nah not nonsense you saying it's no difference than Harem games doesn't make what i said any less true both harem and a split NTR/Love route take way longer to make content you would like to play BUT the difference with harem and this is the replayabilty. Harem you can choose different girls and see how each girl route plays out where a game that splits love route and NTR for people that don't like NTR there is only 1 route to play so no replayability but with a harem route there are multiple routes to play. So yeah both Harem and NTR split Love route games do take long time to develope but harem games would have more replayablity. NTR people are touchy i wasn't saying what i said to bash on the NTR you brought that up not me. I was just saying Having 2 routes SOOO much different from each other it would take much longer to get the kind of content you want that goes for both sides NTR and Love route.
The only reason it feels this way is because most games split with harem and ntr content are so heavily weighted towards harem to begin with so most couldnt even conceive of the opposite. As painful as it may be, imagine a game where 2 out of 8 potential LIs were the vanilla love interests, and 6 out of 8 had primarily either ntr or sharing/swinger type content. That setup may not appeal to you, but you certainly couldn't accuse the ntr/sharing paths of having no replayability.

Anyway regardless of what this dev does ill continue checking it out - mostly because for the reason i imagine a lot do because the main sister is so well designed.

Reactions: Purvacis1986

socfilozof

Oct 5, 2020
Simple Gallery Unlocker
Game Version: 0.2.6
Extract contents into the root folder. This allows you to unlock the gallery using the "Open All" button, it does nothing else (e.g. walk through).

Support the Game Dev if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!
Hi, the gallery does not open when I put it in the main directory, can you help?

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes