DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Cough cough, could you give me back the previous polite commentators?
_______________________________+++++++++++++_____________________________________________________

They say it takes all types to make a world... I rather doubt that...

Still most of us ignore the ugly and focus on what might be coming out. Some of us, with the attention span of a squirrel will easily be bated into drama and name calling. So, don't worry... if a person doesn't respond to the nonsense, the trolls will go elsewhere and try their luck there. So... it is what it is.

Now if you want to throw us well behaving followers a bone... we wouldn't mind a little insight as to what's coming next. Would give us something to pick apart, analyze, and make predictions... LOL!

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
Sorry on my behalf. I made a joke that probaly wasn't that great and then I got into an exchange with couple of people . Didn't mean to be rude to anybody.
all good. my way of answering was also not the smartest. normally i see jokes or sarcasm. but in this case dunno why not. have a good one

Reactions: akirome

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
_______________________________+++++++++++++_____________________________________________________

They say it takes all types to make a world... I rather doubt that...

Still most of us ignore the ugly and focus on what might be coming out. Some of us, with the attention span of a squirrel will easily be bated into drama and name calling. So, don't worry... if a person doesn't respond to the nonsense, the trolls will go elsewhere and try their luck there. So... it is what it is.

Now if you want to throw us well behaving followers a bone... we wouldn't mind a little insight as to what's coming next. Would give us something to pick apart, analyze, and make predictions... LOL!
I've already put quite a lot of spoilers in the news. You will see everything in the update when it comes out. A little surprise will come, at least according to my idea it's interesting.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes