ppern

Jul 12, 2021
Ha, I bet 100 bucks she just put on a wig. if you remember, he accompanied her home and molested her on the way, and the main character saw them in the hallway before his sister returned home... I wouldn't be surprised if in the middle of a game or new updates it turns out that it was her
It's not Kasie, it's her colleague from work

Bruh, cough up that 100 bucks. Your assumption got debunked. Gimme my money

Dec 10, 2021
logoarh
What do you think about me creating fan art thread of this game? I have seen some of early games took some benefits from its fan art thread. And I think it's a good method to let people know about this game. I am not an eager fan artist myself and don't know much about TK17 but I can use DAZ to post some art from time to time.

Last edited:
Reactions: logoarh and ppern

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
logoarh
What do you think about creating fan art thread of this game? I have seen some of early games took some benefits from its fan art thread. And I think it's a good method to let people know about this game. I am not an eager fan artist myself and don't know much about TK17 but I can use DAZ to post some art from time to time.
I get what you are saying, but I disagree. Two reasons for this:
-first is that I have yet to see a single fan-art image of the game. I follow here and discord.
-second is that it is not the developer job to make a fan-art thread like you are suggesting (it can be, but not necessary). As far as I know any body could open this thread if enough interest was there.

Just my opinion here of course, but what you are suggesting would only add more strain to developer, for the thread to exist and be empty. Just having fan-art page existing, does not mean fan-art will be created for the game.

Dec 10, 2021
I get what you are saying, but I disagree. Two reasons for this:
-first is that I have yet to see a single fan-art image of the game. I follow here and discord.
-second is that it is not the developer job to make a fan-art thread like you are suggesting (it can be, but not necessary). As far as I know any body could open this thread if enough interest was there.

Just my opinion here of course, but what you are suggesting would only add more strain to developer, for the thread to exist and be empty. Just having fan-art page existing, does not mean fan-art will be created for the game.
It's nice to hear your opinion but you misunderstood my intention. I didn't suggest him to create the fan art thread and I don't intend him to do anything about it either. Although I can do it myself, I just asked his opinion about it since it's his game after all. There will be an impact of fan art thread even if there will be rare posts because thousands visit fan art threads everyday. Consider this as a suggestion from a supporter.

Last edited:

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
logoarh
What do you think about me creating fan art thread of this game? I have seen some of early games took some benefits from its fan art thread. And I think it's a good method to let people know about this game. I am not an eager fan artist myself and don't know much about TK17 but I can use DAZ to post some art from time to time.
Hello. First of all, thank you for being so interested in the game.
Secondly, I don't mind if you create a fan art theme, maybe I'll put something there too sometimes, if I have free time

BloodyBass

Jan 21, 2021
Why are all girls like Casey? Where did the author see this girl? Can give the main character some abilities, such as fire from his hands or so that he looks like a ghost rider on fire. It would be even more interesting if he hid his abilities. Or at least so that he had them at least. Maybe force or the like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fortuna95
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes