SilX

May 15, 2019
If we take into account previous releases, this one should be released at the end of the next week.

arteau

Jun 20, 2017
If we take into account previous releases, this one should be released at the end of the next week.
Looks like you were right ;)

Hi guys. I have a slight delay with the update, now about 85 percent of renders are ready (if I don't get carried away again and I don't do more than planned).
I have a vacation starting on Monday (before which I had to finish the update, lol), so I hope to have time to finish it this week and finally have some rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
We are heading towards next Monday! BRO!

Looks like you were right ;)

Hi guys. I have a slight delay with the update, now about 85 percent of renders are ready (if I don't get carried away again and I don't do more than planned).
I have a vacation starting on Monday (before which I had to finish the update, lol), so I hope to have time to finish it this week and finally have some rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
News

Hi everyone, I'm a little late with the update (again).

The renders of both days are ready, the text and the script are also ready (the translation of the second day is being checked). It remains to check everything and some minor improvements.

I think I will release the update on Tuesday or Wednesday
The update came out a little more than usual (despite the fact that I had to trim it down a bit)
Made: 800 renders and 11 animations (4 different angles)

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
My love for this game made me realize I may be into masochism... I die every month waiting for a new update, although I know I will end up blueballed once more anyways...
Hi, starting from Monday (in game), that is from the next update, we begin to "bring closer" Kasie to the hero and get rid(or not) of the boss at work
And thank you for enjoying the game

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes