3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
One of the new quests seems impossible if you don't have Percy with the ability to open locked chests, in the "Black Market Bust" quest you need to open 5 locked chests, but there seems to only be enough raw materials in the map to trade for 4 keys, even after using the machine and the magic colored pots to convert everything I had.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
One of the new quests seems impossible if you don't have Percy with the ability to open locked chests, in the "Black Market Bust" quest you need to open 5 locked chests, but there seems to only be enough raw materials in the map to trade for 4 keys, even after using the machine and the magic colored pots to convert everything I had.
this will be fixed in one of the patches apparently

Reactions: manscout

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
So is this a real v1.0, aka first complete finished release, or is it just the 10th release and the number doesn't indicate how close it is to completion at all?

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
In my head i created a concept:

Unlocks after getting 3 stars on mission : Powder Problems , and archiving Gift of confidence ending in one playthrough

can be perk or skill:

-Gift of confidence-
Gives you ability to fool around with other characters
(event mark <3)

Reactions: DCryBabyL

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Cant for the life of me unlock the 4some (Percy, Espa, Fio, Ram) during normal gameplay. Specially annoying because it is the last scene I'm missing and I distinctly remember having unlocked it in the past (made a fresh save for 1.0 after some stars got bugged in 0.9).

Might just be a newly introduced bug, but if someone know any better do let me know, I am in the "sharing" route, have already done other threesomes (Percy x Ram x Espa and Percy x Abigail x Fio) and I have managed to place Fio, Ram, and Espa in the same normal event tile a multitude of times, they either just do the double blowjob if their lust is 8+, or one of them gives Ram a blowjob while the other one watches from hiding if their lust is between 6 and 8, but it never causes the question mark event for the 4some activation to be possible.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
can be unlocked already using the cheats, but there are only a couple of CGs. for now you can read the story and unlock the skills.
Hmm, I have the skills unlocked but some of the ending stories aren't clickable for me. I'm not sure if they're not in the game yet or if something's wrong with the cheats.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Is there any way to add more time? Cheat codes, sandbox mode, a special skill? I'm in love with this game but it feels like I'm going to have to go over each map in an excel file if I want to maximize the lewds I get.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Any plan to update the mac links?

Idk if the full release is on mac yet, but 0.9 is public on itchio.

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Google Drive
newsiest version, 10b, download at your own risk yada yada.

Wondering if you could update the mod, also how do you update this mod, is it something simple or is it tedious?
no isn't that hard when you already checked and understood the code and you know a little of c#
below there's the added/changed code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
no isn't that hard when you already checked and understood the code and you know a little of c#
below there's the added/changed code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you, very interesting, what program do you use to edit c#? i opened the file in notepad ++ and all i got was a bunch of syn and nul's
also could you post the newest version of the mod, as im having trouble doing this myself? thanks in advance

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
thank you, very interesting, what program do you use to edit c#? i opened the file in notepad ++ and all i got was a bunch of syn and nul's
also could you post the newest version of the mod, as im having trouble doing this myself? thanks in advance
already did one post above yours :)
to edit you can use , you need to decompile the code first

Reactions: NoSimpZone

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Non-zero chance that I'm just being oblivious again, so fair warning, but would there be a way to make the gallery-unlock part of the mod optional rather than automatic?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes