3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Is there anything new in 10d compared to 10b?
Also does anyone happen to know when the new game demo will be public? Or if anyone is willing to share it I’d also accept it gladly.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Is there anything new in 10d compared to 10b?
Also does anyone happen to know when the new game demo will be public? Or if anyone is willing to share it I’d also accept it gladly.
I think the difference between b and d is that in 10d every ending has an art.

Op1414

Nov 24, 2017
Thread doesn't have the last update, the last update is on itch.io ( ). It says that version 10d is the last big update and Impy has started on a new game, so the game is probably complete and should get the completed status.

Reactions: NoSimpZone

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
we should make this come standard issue with any windows install, if parental control is turned off in settings

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Wasted most of the day playing this one, have to say that it's great mostly, a bit of pain once you've obtained most of the scenes and are grinding for new endings/events. Also replaying scenes in the gallery isn't something I wanna do, personally it's the getting them after some events have happened that really makes the scene super hot, I say this more as an observation than critic.

All in all, had a really nice time playing this, checked 99% of my kinks so yay for me. One question I still have after reading some of the pages here in the forum. Are we expecting some updates still? Is the dev going to set this aside for the new game?

Reactions: IceHunt55

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Wasted most of the day playing this one, have to say that it's great mostly, a bit of pain once you've obtained most of the scenes and are grinding for new endings/events. Also replaying scenes in the gallery isn't something I wanna do, personally it's the getting them after some events have happened that really makes the scene super hot, I say this more as an observation than critic.

All in all, had a really nice time playing this, checked 99% of my kinks so yay for me. One question I still have after reading some of the pages here in the forum. Are we expecting some updates still? Is the dev going to set this aside for the new game?
This game is finished and will receive no more updates. They are currently working on their next project.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018

I completely agree with your "observations" on this game. Spent my entire day playing it and it's really hot when the scenes proc but replaying it is meh. My favorites are the android girl. Can't wait for more diverse content and story endings, if that's even possible. I think that this game needs more Main Story Quests with unskippable or mandatory scenes.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I completely agree with your "observations" on this game. Spent my entire day playing it and it's really hot when the scenes proc but replaying it is meh. My favorites are the android girl. Can't wait for more diverse content and story endings, if that's even possible. I think that this game needs more Main Story Quests with unskippable or mandatory scenes.
Unfortunately the game is done, the dev has already moved on to new games and I don't think they have any intentions of looking back at this one.

Reactions: IceHunt55
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes