3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I can't seem to make Robot girl have sex with Ram, she only shows him his ass and that's it lol, I've seen it so many times now i think I have enough stats xd

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
I can't seem to make Robot girl have sex with Ram, she only shows him his ass and that's it lol, I've seen it so many times now i think I have enough stats xd
Just go to quests.sav in C:\Users\{YourPCName}\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper and change her values of lewd to 50 and horny to 100. I also use it to change the days remaining, and to keep Abigail's values at 0, since I hate futa.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Just go to quests.sav in C:\Users\{YourPCName}\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper and change her values of lewd to 50 and horny to 100. I also use it to change the days remaining, and to keep Abigail's values at 0, since I hate futa.
I've already done that lol, both Ram and Miwi are at 50/100 and all I see is this

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Yeh, like I said, both are. I'll just wait for 0,4 I guess xD
Was about to ask what version you're playing, I think quite a few people in the thread subscribed and are on version 4 now so it might be an event not in the current release here

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If bond level is there for Miwi you should try in increasing that as well. Some events are tied to that, it is a stat that tracks how many times you have been in the field and completed a mission with that character present, it's designed to how bonded the person is with the team. Even the most lewd guys and girls have to be sure of the other person before doing anything. I know that the Abigail Burrow thing doesn't happen unless you've done 2 quests with her in, and the only variable that increased when I did that was her bond level. So she gets along and feels closer to the team more. Although considering that scene I'm not sure how closer you can get...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm on a mission where I have a "Sacrificial Altar" and a "Shrine to Fluf".
For the Altar I need an old log there's nowhere to be found.
For the Shrine I need diced carrots. To get diced carrots I need diced turnips... but I haven't seen once in the game that you're able to dice stuff up so it's impossible for me.

Any idea how to get around it?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For the Shrine I need diced carrots. To get diced carrots I need diced turnips... but I haven't seen once in the game that you're able to dice stuff up so it's impossible for me.

Sacrificial altar you can put items on to dice them, old log might be on a square with an enemy or one you haven't found yet, put it on altar and sent Ram there. For turnips or carrots do the same but send Espa.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

You can put different items on a sacrificial altar and then send a party member to interact with it. Espa can cut vegetables and Ram can crush tougher stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
If bond level is there for Miwi you should try in increasing that as well. Some events are tied to that, it is a stat that tracks how many times you have been in the field and completed a mission with that character present, it's designed to how bonded the person is with the team. Even the most lewd guys and girls have to be sure of the other person before doing anything. I know that the Abigail Burrow thing doesn't happen unless you've done 2 quests with her in, and the only variable that increased when I did that was her bond level. So she gets along and feels closer to the team more. Although considering that scene I'm not sure how closer you can get...
THanks! What do you think I should increase it to?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes