3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I see. Thank you. I not really a fan of the time limit in this types of games (I like to take my time) but if I can restart with most of my progress I guess its not that bad. I like the concept of minesweeper.
The game is still early in development, the ng+ bonuses are underwhelming and don't help a lot with your progression so far, for now if you just want to try out the different scenes you should probably look into cheating (other people in this thread have mentioned ways of expanding the time limit and changing variables of the characters to unlock their later scenes).

Reactions: hexgeon and ChaosXD

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
The game is still early in development, the ng+ bonuses are underwhelming and don't help a lot with your progression so far, for now if you just want to try out the different scenes you should probably look into cheating (other people in this thread have mentioned ways of expanding the time limit and changing variables of the characters to unlock their later scenes).
Will do, thanks.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone going to leak v4?
Wouldn't be good to do that, as much as we are pirates I've found that as long as it's not hidden behind a paywall and is eventually public released most uploaders and staff are willing to work with developers in keeping one version on here and a paying version on the dev site. Just wait till the 10th and you'll get V4.

P.S. think about it, public version on here, people are happy, dev is happy, dev still earns from people who want the latest version, dev keeps making the game. What do you think would happen to this logical chain if the latest version was released? Don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. :giggle:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Having played more of it, it is very good, I would only advise the dev to maybe make sex scenes...longer or 'repeatable' in the sense that it happens quite fast, and you might still be taking your dick out of your pants by the time it's over.

Gameplay-wise, something should change about the grindy nature of some of the levels. I just quit at the soup level because it was just "7 turnips for a pot!" and I just groaned thinking about all the running around and waiting for cooldowns I'd have to do. I just feel like those levels feel more like a chore than just fun, but that's my opinion.

I feel like also it might be a good idea to feature the objective list all the time without having to hover it (with one of the quests the quest title actually cut off and only told me to give an offering, not find beacons) and that might help with that. Some kind of progress indicator when it comes to H-scenes might not be a bad idea either, because it's easy to think that maybe you've seen all there is to see once you hit a certain point (although maybe that's a downside to editing the time limit, but I would argue that the current default time limit is kinda strict anyway, and I would imagine it'd be longer for the eventually fully completed game).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Wouldn't be good to do that, as much as we are pirates I've found that as long as it's not hidden behind a paywall and is eventually public released most uploaders and staff are willing to work with developers in keeping one version on here and a paying version on the dev site. Just wait till the 10th and you'll get V4.

P.S. think about it, public version on here, people are happy, dev is happy, dev still earns from people who want the latest version, dev keeps making the game. What do you think would happen to this logical chain if the latest version was released? Don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. :giggle:
Yeah, any dev that maintains public releases is cool in my book. Ideally though, I do wish there would be an overlap between the latest release and the public release at some periods of time (i.e v4 goes public a week before v5 is released), mostly just so it is easier to discuss the game. As it is now, when v4 goes public half the posts will be about it while the other half will be about what's in v5 and it can get confusing to know what's already available in the game and what's not.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
1624198781320.png
i spent all this time playing this game for a sex scene big enough for an ant?!!!
complete waste of time.
if there are no plans to add large and actual artwork, I'm not supporting or playing this game again.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i spent all this time playing this game for a sex scene big enough for an ant?!!!
complete waste of time.
if there are no plans to add large and actual artwork, I'm not supporting or playing this game again.
Bye then. Not sure why you had to comment that you were going to stop playing, or leave a malicious 1 star comment review, especially after having got your comments deleted for calling Fio a fattie while being lazy that you had to request a save file and then had to waste your precious time actually playing. Seems to me just to be bitterness because the game isn't what you want it to be.

Oh and it's still early days yet, version 1, 2, 3 etc, if you bothered to read the thread you'd know more art with dialogue is planned alongside snapshot art of the 'finish' part of each event. But don't worry, since you aren't supporting what does it matter anyway...

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
hey, can someone try an explain how to properly cheat using the notepad? cause I did it, and when I was just changing characters values it was fine, but then I switched my current quest to the completed quest list and it completely destroyed my save, to the point I had to start a new game.

so, tldr, i'm dumb but don't wanna have to play so much of the game again, so if anyone can kinda go in detail on how to cheat the completed quest's, like, do I need to also level up the guild rank? do I always need to have a quest on the current quest section, or what was it that broke my game? and then. how do I properly cheat the quest's?

Feb 22, 2021
hey, can someone try an explain how to properly cheat using the notepad? cause I did it, and when I was just changing characters values it was fine, but then I switched my current quest to the completed quest list and it completely destroyed my save, to the point I had to start a new game.

so, tldr, i'm dumb but don't wanna have to play so much of the game again, so if anyone can kinda go in detail on how to cheat the completed quest's, like, do I need to also level up the guild rank? do I always need to have a quest on the current quest section, or what was it that broke my game? and then. how do I properly cheat the quest's?
Fuck the notepad. Look at the post above yours, m8

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes