3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I was wondering does lewd only increase if we actually see the scene? like if fio and ram and having a conversation on the map and I never enter the tile to see it does their lewd go up? this way I could tailor who fucks who
That...is an good question. I'll get back to you on that one. But first assumption would be yes if it's a mystery NTR game.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
No, next update is:

* Miwi appears in town
* More Miwi naughty scenes.
* Miwi quest without Ram.
* Miwi is dateable.
* Miwi has more story and talk events.
* More snapshots for all events so people can see the finish to the scenes, rather than just a still sprite.
* Abigail Mating Press Espa on a normal tile
* Abigail Prone Bone Fio on a normal tile.

* More town activities.
* Futa Troll Acolyte Introduction
* Big T&A Goblin shortstack scientist/inventor introduction.
by next update, are you talking about the next public update (v4) or the next subscriber update (v5)? think you're talking about subscriber since i've heard the Goblin girl and troll girl are coming in v5 but it's important to clarify since not all of us are subscribers.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
this intrigues me, already released the (4v)?
For subscribers yes. She has a public version (V3 at the moment) and a supporter version (V4), when the supporter version is released the public version is updated with the last one.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
by next update, are you talking about the next public update (v4) or the next subscriber update (v5)? think you're talking about subscriber since i've heard the Goblin girl and troll girl are coming in v5 but it's important to clarify since not all of us are subscribers.
Ah crap I forgot that, yeah in V5, sorry.

Reactions: Dodododo105

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
V4 changelog for when it becomes the public version:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I think Apo_Icarus goings like this for giving a free version: Free version is one version behind the Paying Customers. Meaning you don't get to complain not being able to access it at all. If you want the newest version, i'd suggest pay a tiny sum of 5 buckarinos. It's cheap. Well, relatively so. Even if there's not much content as of yet, but there will be, if anything of Impy and Apo_Icarus's intent is to go of from.

And as for that one guy giving a suggestion like that. I'd agree having SOMEWAY to keep track of some stats on the Characters. I'd be nice to know what's up with the Character Status. No need for something advanced, just simple like 0/100 Lewds and 1/whateverlimitofBond. That's the only suggestion, or rather request i'd make. Other than that. I've like no other things to request, i'm rather satisfied with the direction as it is personally and if i'm not, i can find satisfaction somewhere else.

Also...Abigail fun is good fun. I really like me the Cool Futa Sister. For some reason, she's a perfect middleground in terms of character design, and i hardly want anything more out of her other than more Scenes and stuff like that.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Also...Abigail fun is good fun. I really like me the Cool Futa Sister. For some reason, she's a perfect middleground in terms of character design, and i hardly want anything more out of her other than more Scenes and stuff like that.
Yeah she my motivation for my idea/request for the Halfwall, treasure chest and gas trap ideas.

Reactions: Kazaim

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It seems that if you reduce bond, lewd and horny to 0 you can avoid sex scenes.
To be honest I don't wanna see Abigail's scenes, futa doesn't do it for me.

I do however want to see Ram ram the girls. Only one I've been able to see him fuck is the girl with the teal hair and red skirt in the city. Espa, Fio and Miwi stick to BJs.

I have continued for a long time. I think I'm on day 50+(gave myself more time in the save file)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I do however want to see Ram ram the girls. Only one I've been able to see him fuck is the girl with the teal hair and red skirt in the city. Espa, Fio and Miwi stick to BJs.
Fio only has BJ scenes at the moment, though Espa has a scene with Ram or Abigail when her booty gets stuck in the burrows

nohpe

Mar 24, 2019
not misleading. every time you hit a monster, your turns go down by 10 as a penalty. it's minesweeper, so you have to avoid the "mines."

The way to play minesweeper is by looking at the number on the revealed tiles. the number is how many "mines"/monsters is bordering that tile from all directions. you can figure out which tile is free and which has a monster by looking at the different numbers on the revealed tiles and the unrevealed spaces those tiles share and which ones they don't to pinpoint free areas.

for example, if a tile says "3" but only borders three unrevealed tiles and no revealed monster tiles, you know all three of the unrevealed tiles have a monster in them. if one tile says "1" but a neighboring revealed tile says "2", probability says that the "1" unrevealed that the first tile borders has has to be one it shares a border with "2". if you get stuck and can't figure out a good solution, having Fio or Espa perform an action in a revealed tile that doesn't have an item they interact with will also have them scout and reveal one bordered unrevealed tile.

right-clicking on an unrevealed tile will have you set it as a place you think a monster is so your character won't accidentally walk into it. right-clicking on a revealed monster will put a target onto it so Miwi/Ram/Abigail will prioritize targeting them if you send them to attack the monsters there.
Welp, that explains that! Thanks!

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Espa and Fio blow him and Espa can get fucked if she and Ram are horny enough when she's stuck in the burrows. Miwi and Cetra can get fucked by him. this is as of V3. if you can't get the Miwi scene to activate, try completing more Miwi missions and getting her to start talking with a lewd Espa and Fio. it will advance her scene from shaking her ass to getting fucked. not seen a scene of her giving a bj yet though

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Do I need to have a certain amount of money after the 30 days to progress or the game ends there regardless?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Do I need to have a certain amount of money after the 30 days to progress or the game ends there regardless?
Yeah there's a set time limit, pretty easy to circumvent by editing the save file to give you more days. The actual file location was mentioned earlier in the thread

Reactions: ChaosXD

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Its meant to end there, this game is meant to be one of those "short game but you can play through it multiple times with ng+ stuff to eventually unlock/see everything"

Reactions: ChaosXD

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Its meant to end there, this game is meant to be one of those "short game but you can play through it multiple times with ng+ stuff to eventually unlock/see everything"
Damn, I think you just solved for me why the last scenes aren't unlocking. There must be a counter for which game you're in and it doesn't show everything in game 3. I'll get back to you when I tested it.

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
Damn, I think you just solved for me why the last scenes aren't unlocking. There must be a counter for which game you're in and it doesn't show everything in game 3. I'll get back to you when I tested it.
friend, if the problem is the difficulty just use the "cheat engine", all codes are in "4bytes"

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
friend, if the problem is the difficulty just use the "cheat engine", all codes are in "4bytes"
Oh no, it's the opposite. Cheat engine is not necessary for this game. None of the settings/save files are encrypted.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I see. Thank you. I not really a fan of the time limit in this types of games (I like to take my time) but if I can restart with most of my progress I guess its not that bad. I like the concept of minesweeper.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes