3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Dani California

Aug 1, 2017
yeah if someone could figure out the cheat, because i think the more missions completed the more scenes we get. And boy do I suck at minesweeper
If you're familiar with Cheat Engine you can use that to increase the number of turns you get on the missions to essentially give yourself the ability to complete the missions in one day. You can download Cheat Engine off the web and using it is pretty straightforward.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it good. i enjoy ntr. but it look like the another main character game won't get some pussy at all. my other problem is the quest. characters jump to different spot. make it hard to finish the mission. it will be little bit easy to have characters use there ability like the robot girl and ram except you need to choose one box and it take 9 turn to use there ability again.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
If you're familiar with Cheat Engine you can use that to increase the number of turns you get on the missions to essentially give yourself the ability to complete the missions in one day. You can download Cheat Engine off the web and using it is pretty straightforward.
I managed to do that, but I also tried increasing the amount of days left I have but I could not figure it out.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
concept of this is alright in my book, tbh I was wanting to see more with the girls... no interacting with anything other than getting the quest items and telling them where to go is like a form of cuckoldry in itself towards us as the player. so yeah i must be complaining on how slow this game felt to me.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So if you don't raise enough money in the end, you're forced to start completely over from the beginning... No thanks. Great art, but not worth sitting through the slow Minesweeper gameplay.
It's designed for multiple playthroughs, if you get are on a map there is an I button in bottom left with challenges, get enough stars in one play through and you can use them to unlock stuff in the next playthrough i.e. skipping the first 3 quests, or starting with carrots/turnips/stones etc.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
"lol", huh? I was giving NTR a try, because the art looked good. I can understand it to an extent, but the role you are shoved in to in this makes even less sense than normal. Still having trouble seeing the appeal of being the one who does all the work, yet isn't rewarded in the slightest.
I'm just gonna say there are upcoming date events with the girls in town and more love interests are planned. As of writing Impy seems to want to keep rivals to just the 2, and to have them more Swinging or Casual sex on the field than full blown steal your girl (could be wrong on that I can ask her). There isn't any full blown animosity in the party that I noticed. Percy may be lacking events so far simply because people have gone for the other 2 rivals first. But early on I noticed that Ram charms Fio and they hold hands on the field, yet he doesn't seem to bother with the fact that Abigail goes for her. Likewise, the upcoming date events (V4) He says nothing if you take Fio out for a date on the town. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
Bit difficult, it's on unity and stores your game data as you play so there is no specific save file you can drag and drop, it's more scripts that update themselves as you play.
I disagree. The saves are in C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper

save please!
If you got Notepad++ you can change many values in quests.sav. I'd recommend increasing daysLeft at the end of the stream of text so you can fuck up as many days as you want.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I disagree. The saves are in C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper

If you got Notepad++ you can change many values in quests.sav. I'd recommend increasing daysLeft at the end of the stream of text so you can fuck up as many days as you want.
Oh yeah I have done that, I was more referring to 1 save file. The scripts can be altered but be careful, I tried once and maps started to not generate leaving the game soft locked. Event and map progression seems to be built into other variables and event booleans and skipping can sometimes mess it up.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I just want to point that is so fucking hard to get any erotic scene here, i didn't get any. Don't mind the 'ntr' too much since we aren't in any relationship with the other characters apparently.

But the game is too boring, i think there should be more events and interactions with the other characters, right now it's too plain.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I just want to point that is so fucking hard to get any erotic scene here, i didn't get any. Don't mind the 'ntr' too much since we aren't in any relationship with the other characters apparently.

But the game is too boring, i think there should be more events and interactions with the other characters, right now it's too plain.
It's early days and I've requested more events yeah, the build up of the NTR is really slow, it goes: Normal conversation, flirting, sexual conversation, foreplay and then sex events (there aren't many of these last one in yet).

Reactions: jeffsteele

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Game seems generaly cool but the rng levels are through the roof, i had scenes show up on the other side of the map and since you can only move 1 tile you cant see them, also the way they show up is very random.
Yeah it's if the two characters land on the same tile. For the events though there is usually a 3-4 tile timer so that if they are 3-4 tiles away you can rush over to see what is happening.

Reactions: Plight
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes