3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I disagree. The saves are in C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper

If you got Notepad++ you can change many values in quests.sav. I'd recommend increasing daysLeft at the end of the stream of text so you can fuck up as many days as you want.
where to increase days left

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I'm just gonna say there are upcoming date events with the girls in town and more love interests are planned. As of writing Impy seems to want to keep rivals to just the 2, and to have them more Swinging or Casual sex on the field than full blown steal your girl (could be wrong on that I can ask her). There isn't any full blown animosity in the party that I noticed. Percy may be lacking events so far simply because people have gone for the other 2 rivals first. But early on I noticed that Ram charms Fio and they hold hands on the field, yet he doesn't seem to bother with the fact that Abigail goes for her. Anyway that's my 2 cents.
Swinging/casual I can understand. I'll keep an eye on it, then. Just gets tiresome with the effort, Percy going around and instructing people what they need to do and getting the objectives done, just to lead to nothing.

Keeping track of where everyone is does make it an interesting challenge if you really want to be around when certain events take place. Way more planning of moves involved than I would have expected of minesweeper as a mechanic.

if you don't like, move on instead of barfing up crap. Its pretty clear what type of game it is, no use trying to cry about it and hope the developer changes the game completely.
I like the art, and the gameplay is unique. I read the post before downloading, and had an idea of what I was stepping in. Not all NTR forces you to be a limp noodle who ends up wishing they could be part of the fun, yet gets shut out.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Swinging/casual I can understand. I'll keep an eye on it, then. Just gets tiresome with the effort, Percy going around and instructing people what they need to do and getting the objectives done, just to lead to nothing.

Keeping track of where everyone is does make it an interesting challenge if you really want to be around when certain events take place. Way more planning of moves involved than I would have expected of minesweeper as a mechanic.
See we can be civil. I've asked Impy if she plans to add events for Percy, but with the fact that You can (V4) go on dates with the girls I think it might be planned, don't quote me on that until she gets back to me. Also the fact that Even though they hold hands Ram says nothing if you take Fio on a date. That's what leads me to believe it's more lighthearted swinging/casual between the group. I'll confirm when she gets back to me. Ram and Abigail even mention to each other subtly they know what the other one is doing so....

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
See we can be civil. I've asked Impy if she plans to add events for Percy, but with the fact that You can (V4) go on dates with the girls I think it might be planned, don't quote me on that until she gets back to me. Also the fact that Even though they hold hands Ram says nothing if you take Fio on a date. That's what leads me to believe it's more lighthearted swinging/casual between the group. I'll confirm when she gets back to me. Ram and Abigail even mention to each other subtly they know what the other one is doing so....
Yeah, my initial post came off as even more of a bitching whine than I intended, then I was still moody when I was getting notifications on it and blasted back on that.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, my initial post came off as even more of a bitching whine than I intended, then I was still moody when I was getting notifications on it and blasted back on that.
No worries, we all have off days and we all have what we like and dislike. I will say this though, if she is adding stuff for Percy (and it looks like she will) then it might not be for a while. Abigail seems to be the favourite at the moment. I myself have asked for 2 new positions involving her for the next version. So might be worth checking back in a few months. Nice to have a civil chat about this, shame I haven't offered any tea and biscuits.

For my own personal thing I do like balance so if she is or is willing to add percy events I will vote for them in later meetings, that's a promise everyone here can hold me to.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wait till you all get to the boss battles guys and girls. You'll love them ;-)

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
if you don't like, move on instead of barfing up crap. Its pretty clear what type of game it is, no use trying to cry about it and hope the developer changes the game completely.
I don't hope for developers to change a game completely. If they have a plan to add more or alternate paths, they normally state that. NTR as a tag is way too broad for the variations it stands for. Changing a plan mid-execution to appeal to the people screaming at you just leads to a half-assed, half-hearted, and often abandoned project.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
No worries, we all have off days and we all have what we like and dislike. I will say this though, if she is adding stuff for Percy (and it looks like she will) then it might not be for a while. Abigail seems to be the favourite at the moment. I myself have asked for 2 new positions involving her for the next version. So might be worth checking back in a few months. Nice to have a civil chat about this, shame I haven't offered any tea and biscuits.

For my own personal thing I do like balance so if she is or is willing to add percy events I will vote for them in later meetings, that's a promise everyone here can hold me to.
Hope it all goes well, regardless.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I don't hope for developers to change a game completely. If they have a plan to add more or alternate paths, they normally state that. NTR as a tag is way too broad for the variations it stands for. Changing a plan mid-execution to appeal to the people screaming at you just leads to a half-assed, half-hearted, and often abandoned project.
Indeed and I've said that to her, that said she will listen to ideas so we'll see how it goes for now. Anyway hope the day goes well for you and good luck in finding something that tickles your fancy.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I wonder how work:
horny
lewd
bondLevel
love
From what I can work out from trial and error:

Horny - How likely they are to do a sexual event if they enter the same tile.
Lewd - The range of stuff they are willing to do.
Bondlevel - How many times that character has been with you on the field and bonded with the team (some events ARE linked to how often your team has taken that character into the field or if you've done their missions enough) Basically how tight that character is with the team.
Love - I think this will be tied to going on dates with the girls and getting them yourself.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It's early days and I've requested more events yeah, the build up of the NTR is really slow, it goes: Normal conversation, flirting, sexual conversation, foreplay and then sex events (there aren't many of these last one in yet).
It doesn't even have to be erotic events, just normal events and conversations. Basically any kind of interaction that gives the players some imersion experience with the characters and the mc.

Otherwise the ntr wouldn't be any good here, we have to get some connection with the characters before the ntr comes to be if not, it's just voyeur because you are watching other characters that don't have much connection to you get it on together.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I disagree. The saves are in C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper

If you got Notepad++ you can change many values in quests.sav. I'd recommend increasing daysLeft at the end of the stream of text so you can fuck up as many days as you want.
nevermind i found it and thank you

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It doesn't even have to be erotic events, just normal events and conversations. Basically any kind of interaction that gives the players some imersion experience with the characters and the mc.

Otherwise the ntr wouldn't be any good here, we have to get some connection with the characters before the ntr comes to be if not, it's just voyeur because you are watching other characters that don't have much connection to you get it on together.
I agree hence the inclusion of the date events and the past reminiscences in V4. There are events where you can talk to the characters and they talk about how they met and past experiences. Creates that bond. There will be conversations, don't worry as an NTR dev myself I agree with you and I think Impy is on the right track.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes