3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
public release is skipping a month ? what happened ?

publicly available :
Version 7 September 10th
Version 8 November 12th

Loki264

Jun 27, 2018
public release is skipping a month ? what happened ?

publicly available :
Version 7 September 10th
Version 8 November 12th
Version 7 just had the wrong month typed out version 6 also has September 10th as the release date.

Reactions: Mr.Z

Divus

May 6, 2018
So the gallery is part of the 'awards' .sav file, seems all you need is to know what the scenes are named in game to unlock them, problem is figuring that out is... not easy. does anyone have a full gallery? kind of tired of trying to wrangle ram and Nix into getting their final scene. the RNG between titjob, fucking, and whatever the last one is is painful.

Edit: to clarify, the scenes are all named in a similar scheme. EV-(Characters involved's first letters) (event name) 1(might be future proofing for additional scenes, might just be a mark to say that you have seen the scene)
So Fio's first sex scene with ram would be EV-FR sex 1

Specifically looking for the Miwi scene and Nix scene that happen at 3 bond 12 lewdness and 12 lust. for whatever reason i cannot trigger them in game.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So the gallery is part of the 'awards' .sav file, seems all you need is to know what the scenes are named in game to unlock them, problem is figuring that out is... not easy. does anyone have a full gallery? kind of tired of trying to wrangle ram and Nix into getting their final scene. the RNG between titjob, fucking, and whatever the last one is is painful.

Edit: to clarify, the scenes are all named in a similar scheme. EV-(Characters involved's first letters) (event name) 1(might be future proofing for additional scenes, might just be a mark to say that you have seen the scene)
So Fio's first sex scene with ram would be EV-FR sex 1

Specifically looking for the Miwi scene and Nix scene that happen at 3 bond 12 lewdness and 12 lust. for whatever reason i cannot trigger them in game.
See post below yours.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
How to trigger Percy's normal sex scenes ? I gues it should start with Cetras handjob but somehow i can't trigger

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How to trigger Percy's normal sex scenes ? I gues it should start with Cetras handjob but somehow i can't trigger
You mean Percy's shared scenes with the girls? Normally yes the '?' with Cetra giving Ram a handjob does it, you have to see the event twice and then it opens up sharing the girls. HOWEVER version 8a is out now because this wasn't triggering due to a bug.

Reactions: generalalpha111

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly I don't really like the day limit. It feels kind of counter intuitive. I feel like it would be better to just have it be a full sandbox game and then let you select an ending from a menu when you unlock the conditions for it but otherwise just let you repeatedly do things for as long as you want.

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
How do you even get the lewd scenes? Every time I send a girl to a spot next to monsters, it just pings and then nothing happens.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
is it just me, or it's harder to trigger the lewd scenes now? 'cus now everytime a lewd scene trigger, you seeing it or not, "lust" is consumed, and you have to "farm" it again to be able to see it again, before on v7, you could see them easier

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes