3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Is it normal that when Espa and Fio are talking I don't see any dialogue at all? Not even censored chunks, I just don't see them talking.

Apr 11, 2019
What happened to the talk scenes that were present in previous versions of the game? They used to show up later in the game, but now the only talk scenes are the ones in the early game.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hi Y'all.

With Summer Sweepers due to be ended around February 2022. Impy has been taking polls as to the nature of the next project. The clear winner of the latest poll is: MONSTER MONSOON. Now capitalizing on the popularity of both Futa and NTR it will have both in just like Summer Sweepers will. [On a personal note kudos to both teams for being nice and playing with each other]

Monster Monsoon currently as I write this has a poll for the gender of the MC and the setting. Current winner as of writing is a Male MC and a fantasy setting i.e. mythical races like elves etc etc, basically similar setting to summer sweepers. The plot of the story is:

monster monsoon.png

So basically you can battle, choose your mercenary companions and get to know your clients. Yes I've already confirmed futa mercenaries. Well they're both girls right? They can stay safe in the inn together right? What do you mean your mercenary partner has a.....Oh....oh dear....

From what I can tell there will be male, female, futa and trap mercenaries, but it's early days yet so we'll see....

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
thanks for the update m8 - do you know by any chance what the changelog for v8 is and when it will be published? Really refreshing to see a dev which is updating his/her games regularly - most of them r just milking their community - kudos to impy.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
thanks for the update m8 - do you know by any chance what the changelog for v8 is and when it will be published?

Some of the features currently planned for v8 include:

• Expand the "shared" route with new events, get Nix and Miwi involved and add some character-specific endings.
  • Add more events with Nix the goblin and give her an ending with an associated starting skill.
  • Add more half-wall events.
  • Add some events for Oolie the troll.
  • Expand the "trap" route a bit with new interactions and add some character specific endings.
  • Add more dialogue and zoomed-in scenes.
  • Streamline the lewdness event progression system and possibly add some indicators for how the characters feel.
This is what she has wrote. It is usually around the 10th of every month she publishes the new version.

Really refreshing to see a dev which is updating his/her games regularly - most of them r just milking their community - kudos to impy.
Not all of us, but I get what you mean. Too many see $$$ and think "The longer I drag this out the more months I get $$$" not realizing the support will slowly drain away. Whereas constant updating, giving progress reports with timestamps, access to work as it's being made, improving skills will earn a slow steady rise in support. Doesn't have to be great quality work, as long as people can see a dev is serious and wants to create something people will want to support that journey.

Reactions: S1cK

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Y'all.

With Summer Sweepers due to be ended around February 2022. Impy has been taking polls as to the nature of the next project. The clear winner of the latest poll is: MONSTER MONSOON. Now capitalizing on the popularity of both Futa and NTR it will have both in just like Summer Sweepers will. [On a personal note kudos to both teams for being nice and playing with each other]

Monster Monsoon currently as I write this has a poll for the gender of the MC and the setting. Current winner as of writing is a Male MC and a fantasy setting i.e. mythical races like elves etc etc, basically similar setting to summer sweepers. The plot of the story is:

View attachment 1435181

So basically you can battle, choose your mercenary companions and get to know your clients. Yes I've already confirmed futa mercenaries. Well they're both girls right? They can stay safe in the inn together right? What do you mean your mercenary partner has a.....Oh....oh dear....

From what I can tell there will be male, female, futa and trap mercenaries, but it's early days yet so we'll see....
sounds exciting, kind of like Sana

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
is there a way to unlock the gallery, without having to repeat every quest? some of them needs some RNG, so the partner is near to help with an action, so it gets kinda hard sometimes

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
is there a way to unlock the gallery, without having to repeat every quest? some of them needs some RNG, so the partner is near to help with an action, so it gets kinda hard sometimes
Well
Cheat and gallery unlocker for v7b win

Press F1 to add 50 turns
Press F2 to complete the quest

Unzip and copy in "Sweeper_Data\Managed"
Say your thanks to Nox
Adore and Fear him

• Haha
Reactions: noxtek

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Y'all.

View attachment 1435181

do we have a date for him yet?

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
For the new game? I wouldn't be surprised is she hasn't started doing small stuff in her spare time. But for now Summer Sweepers is her priority.
thanks for the reply, i'm really looking forward to this new game i hope i can put my name on mc, this dev didn't disappoint on "Summer Sweepers"

phooge

Aug 14, 2017
would anyone be willing to upload their /impy/sweeper folder with all the notepad files? don't want to grind multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes just want to start with NG+

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
whats the release schedule this month?
BTW just got a new visa card and still impossible to subsribe - subscribestar is the biggest shit in existence, dunno why german cards dont work so stupid

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
whats the release schedule this month?
BTW just got a new visa card and still impossible to subsribe - subscribestar is the biggest shit in existence, dunno why german cards dont work so stupid
Version 7b is out for public release 8/10/2021
Version 8 is out for public release around early morning UK time 11/10/2021 (She posted 9 hours ago a comment, it's 14:05pm here as i write this, saying she will fully release in 25 - 30 hours from the post)

Reactions: S1cK
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes