3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

phreno

Nov 16, 2018
am i uh, really dumb or something? I can't seem to figure out the sphinx puzzle with the 3 colored jars. I assume that since I have 2 red pillars and a blue one, I need 2 red pots and one blue one, and then I put turnips in all 3 jars(since it had restrictions for carrots and onions but not for turnips) but uh... no dice.

Divus

May 6, 2018
am i uh, really dumb or something? I can't seem to figure out the sphinx puzzle with the 3 colored jars. I assume that since I have 2 red pillars and a blue one, I need 2 red pots and one blue one, and then I put turnips in all 3 jars(since it had restrictions for carrots and onions but not for turnips) but uh... no dice.
you need to put one of each vegetable in a pot.

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
How are you suppose to do anything in this game? I can't find out how to pass the second stage. I've found all the keys and have every tile showing but there's nothing I can do to proceed.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How are you suppose to do anything in this game? I can't find out how to pass the second stage. I've found all the keys and have every tile showing but there's nothing I can do to proceed.
Is that the first Miwi mission? If so the keys are used to unlock chests on the map.

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
Is it normal that the eavesdropped dialogue has chunk censored as if it were censored? I like the concept of not being able to hear fluently what people are saying, but I hope there is a way to convert it to proper dialogue.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Is it normal that the eavesdropped dialogue has chunk censored as if it were censored? I like the concept of not being able to hear fluently what people are saying, but I hope there is a way to convert it to proper dialogue.
the stars you collect from missions can be used as currency to unlock it when starting a new game

Apr 21, 2020
there is 40 pages of reply in this thread,
sorry in case i repeated a question.

is the mechanic still clunky and stretched like a girrafe neck ?
i tested v3 build and honestly it's painful to press 15 times just to do one action.

15 button press is enough to clear 2 small sized normal minesweeper game
while in this game:
you just interacted with something in the map and you still need to repeat it few times.

i swear i prefer if all the team member always with the captain and you can order them nonstop for better gameplay experience.

if i want to see some naughty scene, i can just order them to go together
instead of ~
going for each of them and calculate the turn they takes to reach that location
meanwhile the game have limited amount of turn and you[player] wasted full session of the day just to see 1 naughty scene.

this is horrible and over complicated.
i feel like playing alternate universe chess where you need to add 1 more chess board to the game everytime someone play a move.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For those asking for the latest version:

You are a Pirate.png

Yar har fiddle dee de, being a pirate is alright to me....

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
At the cruel whims of subscribestar's incompetence and puritanical evangelists somehow intimidating every popular online payment services. Guess I can just wait, not like I have a choice.

Reactions: cucksoup

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
So am I correct in assuming, if we have it we can post the latest alpha build for everyone and impy is cool with it?

sorry, reading that mess of posts made me dizzy...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So am I correct in assuming, if we have it we can post the latest alpha build for everyone and impy is cool with it?

sorry, reading that mess of posts made me dizzy...
Yeah I asked and she sent me the message a few posts ago that I screenshotted. I thought the default was she would want to protect her assets but I was not egomatic (Hell mine is on here for free) so I asked for another way such as patreon or paypal and then her emailing it to you all, but she said if you were unable to make subscribestar work then she'd prefer people pirate it so people can enjoy it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kurotaro

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah I asked and she sent me the message a few posts ago that I screenshotted. I thought the default was she would want to protect her assets but I was not egomatic (Hell mine is on here for free) so I asked for another way such as patreon or paypal and then her emailing it to you all, but she said if you were unable to make subscribestar work then she'd prefer people pirate it so people can enjoy it.
ok then,
Hopefully someone can produce some mirrors. Bare in mind its buggy

vers 7b

Hell Id be happy to support on the highest tier to make up for the sharing if impy would open it up for more slots.

Reactions: S1cK and ickker

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
well fuck, whats the point of paying for the "early access" and other bells and whistles if i can just have some dude pay for it for me and post it on here really makes paying for it not even worth it anymore since impy doesnt value her worth why should i ill keep my money and enjoy the free handouts thanks for making me waste my money

• Angry
Reactions: Sillnill
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes