3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
Is there any events with monsters/bosses etc on the level or just with the people in the party?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any events with monsters/bosses etc on the level or just with the people in the party?
Some stages have "suspicious traders" (bunny and monkey for now), you can send one of the girls to trade with them, which leads to a couple of scenes. But there are no interactions with enemies and bosses.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This game contains bestiality, tag is missing.
Have you reported the thread or are you just saying that? I've found it quicker to report thread than message one. Might be wrong but reporting means any of the staff can see it.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
subscribestar is awful in regards of paymentmethods - if anyone's willing to share v7 with me Id be more than pleased

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That's like telling a homeless person to stop being homeless and buy a house.

The winner of the smartest man of the year award goes to!! Drum roll please...
Icarus!
Sarcastic personal insults huh, says more about you than it does me, especially with the strawman argument.

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
That's like telling a homeless person to stop being homeless and buy a house.

The winner of the smartest man of the year award goes to!! Drum roll please...
Icarus!
Not really the same though is it. Homeless people aren't guaranteed a house for free in 30 days. As much as I like free stuff I would rather the developers were at least getting a chance at an income to encourage further updates.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Divus

May 6, 2018
Even if i was inclined to share, you don't really want v7 yet. the new stuff includes a bunch of bugs that Impy's working out. honestly the subscription versions are generally more like betas for the eventual free release than the paywall method a lot of creators go with.

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Not really the same though is it. Homeless people aren't guaranteed a house for free in 30 days. As much as I like free stuff I would rather the developers were at least getting a chance at an income to encourage further updates.
I was referring to the first guy who wasn't able to subscribe to impys page because of subscribestars dodgy payment system. Telling him to subscribe or wait literally after he said he wasn't able to subscribe was grossly insensitive and rude.

I myself am a subscriber so you're clearly talking to the wrong person about wanting and demanding free stuff.

Edit: sorry if he got offended by being called an idiot but that's literally not my problem.

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Even if i was inclined to share, you don't really want v7 yet. the new stuff includes a bunch of bugs that Impy's working out. honestly the subscription versions are generally more like betas for the eventual free release than the paywall method a lot of creators go with.
7a runs pretty alright for me.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I was referring to the first guy who wasn't able to subscribe to impys page because of subscribestars dodgy payment system. Telling him to subscribe or wait literally after he said he wasn't able to subscribe was grossly insensitive and rude.

I myself am a subscriber so you're clearly talking to the wrong person about wanting and demanding free stuff.

Edit: sorry if he got offended by being called an idiot but that's literally not my problem.
Let's imagine a situation where they were given what they want, what would be my incentive to pay and to encourage growth or in this case game development if I could simply get it for free? There would be none, so I and others could stop subscription and get the game for free! Yay!!! But now the developer, who has left their job because they had enough in income now to go full time, leading to more quantity of stuff in their updates must now be set back, by going back to work and less quantity in the updates because people can get for free what was previously purchased. But that's not your problem right? It is if you want better updates and game updates in general. Lets go further, we reach the point where the amount is in inverse to the effort and time to put in, at this point the developer says "I am now suffering loss each update in terms of my time and skills vs what I am getting, it was fine for the 2 or 3 start up months but now the incentive for subscribers is gone I see no motivation nor reason to continue". GAME DIES, you as a subscriber get NO MORE updates at all. But that's not your problem right?

Calling someone an idiot and then being like "well if they get offended it's not my problem" shows a great lack of personal responsibility, if I go call someone something, without any need, against even the rules of the forum whose rules I should have read and abide by and then don't see how their reaction is my problem even though I caused it well....who would be the insult you have used here? Especially when it doing so you deem them grossly insensitive and rude and then in the same breath display the very same hypocrisy.

Look I'm currently 15 hours and 40 minutes into a 25 hour fast, so I could easily be grouchy, insult and then claim it's not my problem, but I choose the self control and will to a more classier action that that. I'm happy to leave it here, unless you want to give more hypocritical personal insults and have to get the last word in?

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Let's imagine a situation where they were given what they want, what would be my incentive to pay and to encourage growth or in this case game development if I could simply get it for free? There would be none, so I and others could stop subscription and get the game for free! Yay!!! But now the developer, who has left their job because they had enough in income now to go full time, leading to more quantity of stuff in their updates must now be set back, by going back to work and less quantity in the updates because people can get for free what was previously purchased. But that's not your problem right? It is if you want better updates and game updates in general. Lets go further, we reach the point where the amount is in inverse to the effort and time to put in, at this point the developer says "I am now suffering loss each update in terms of my time and skills vs what I am getting, it was fine for the 2 or 3 start up months but now the incentive for subscribers is gone I see no motivation nor reason to continue". GAME DIES, you as a subscriber get NO MORE updates at all. But that's not your problem right?

Calling someone an idiot and then being like "well if they get offended it's not my problem" shows a great lack of personal responsibility, if I go call someone something, without any need, against even the rules of the forum whose rules I should have read and abide by and then don't see how their reaction is my problem even though I caused it well....who would be the insult you have used here? Especially when it doing so you deem them grossly insensitive and rude and then in the same breath display the very same hypocrisy.

Look I'm currently 15 hours and 40 minutes into a 25 hour fast, so I could easily be grouchy, insult and then claim it's not my problem, but I choose the self control and will to a more classier action that that. I'm happy to leave it here, unless you want to give more hypocritical personal insults and have to get the last word in?
You wrote all of that to essentially say nothing of worth, merely a few self serving words in order to forcefully claim the moral high ground.

You act like I am against the support of creators whereas what I'm really against is your callous attitude to the poor guy who was stumped by subsribestars legendary payment walls. The main reason I called you grossly insensitive and rude is because I remember that you were particularly jarring to me when I came on this forum a month or so ago with the same issue with subscribestars automated card rejection system.

Fair enough that you are a large part into a 25 hour fast but once again this raises thr question of what has this got to do with me? You act like I am supposed to be responsible for the emotions you feel online and I need to say things in order to cater to your feelings but that is an unhealthy responsibility for someone to hold, so I am sorry but I'm just not going to do it.

Besides, you were the one who wished to make a mountain out of a mole hill. I made a simple comment that could have been left as is but your ego was hurt so you had to get back at me for a slight criticism (that I even worded to be light hearted just to avoid this). Never in my life have I seem someone so quick to being defensive.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You wrote all of that to essentially say nothing of worth, merely a few self serving words in order to forcefully claim the moral high ground.

You act like I am against the support of creators whereas what I'm really against is your callous attitude to the poor guy who was stumped by subsribestars legendary payment walls. The main reason I called you grossly insensitive and rude is because I remember that you were particularly jarring to me when I came on this forum a month or so ago with the same issue with subscribestars automated card rejection system.

Fair enough that you are a large part into a 25 hour fast but once again this raises thr question of what has this got to do with me? You act like I am supposed to be responsible for the emotions you feel online and I need to say things in order to cater to your feelings but that is an unhealthy responsibility for someone to hold, so I am sorry but I'm just not going to do it.

Besides, you were the one who wished to make a mountain out of a mole hill. I made a simple comment that could have been left as is but your ego was hurt so you had to get back at me for a slight criticism (that I even worded to be light hearted just to avoid this). Never in my life have I seem someone so quick to being defensive.
Cool story bruh. Yeah I remember you, you were offering a $10 amazon gift card to everyone and if I remember correctly even directly approached Impy too.

Sorry if you feel offended I ain't got time for you, but that's not my problem brah.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
so.... theres no v7 given by anyone just coz we got a watchdog aka fanboi gatekeeping this subforum here? sad, if every subforum would be like this f95zone would be useless, think about that.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
so.... theres no v7 given by anyone just coz we got a watchdog aka fanboi gatekeeping this subforum here? sad, if every subforum would be like this f95zone would be useless, think about that.
Do what you want bruh, i can't stop anyone. But most, not all threads here on F95 are more than happy to have a free version and a subscriber version if the subscriber version is eventually the free version. Is 30 days really that bad?

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Cool story bruh. Yeah I remember you, you were offering a $10 amazon gift card to everyone and if I remember correctly even directly approached Impy too.

Sorry if you feel offended I ain't got time for you, but that's not my problem brah.
K.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes