3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
few question. does the main character dress girl and how. i saw it on that site. did they add sex scene for futa she hulk and finally what the update

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
few question. does the main character dress girl and how. i saw it on that site. did they add sex scene for futa she hulk and finally what the update
To dress as a girl you have to have seen the two conversations between Ram and Percy, these will be '?' randomly in quests, after that take one of the girls on a date in town, if you are lucky you can find a shop on one of the tiles and for $200 you can buy a dress. Oolie has two scenes with Percy dressed as a girl. Update is V6C.

Reactions: bucefala

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm assuming this adds gay content and doesn't magically transform him into a girl? If so since I'm not into that any other content or best to skip this update?

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
okay, so I have problem where the text box is too big not allowing me to choose some of the option available. any fix for this? just in case anyone is wondering what I'm talking about its the options on the top left.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
So I have seen other people ask but I dont think I ever saw a reply. Is ther any plan to port this to be on android/mobile or any way to play this on android/mobile. If not I will still play eventually but rn my laptop is broken till further notice so yeahhhhh.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I'm assuming this adds gay content and doesn't magically transform him into a girl? If so since I'm not into that any other content or best to skip this update?
Yeah it's trap content, not gender-bender. From what I remember Percy's trap route and the unlockable ability to actually hear the conversations were the main additions, but there were a few other scenes and things

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The perk that shows the eavesdropped dialogues is a great idea (that I actually asked for), but a new playthrough with it, I noticed quite a few dialogues were missing, or at least I didn't encounter them at all. Specifically the ones with the girls talking about Ram on higher lewdness levels. I don't know if it's intentional, but quite often I'd go to a "!" and there would be no dialogue, just the sprites.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Just finished my first playthrough and have some questions.

1. Will there be an unlockable or an Endless mode for the game once it is fully finished?
I like grinding for scenes but the limited time factor makes it harder since I like to take my time on every mission, sometimes even 2 days for one mission.

2. Do you plan on implementing animations/sound for the lewd scenes?
Art is very nice but I feel like adding animations/sound would make it more immersive.

3. Can you make all missions repeatable?
At later missions it is important not to make mistakes since there is a time/turn factor for the star and once the mission is finished I can no loger replay it and thu sI lose a star.

4. (stupid question) Do you plan on adding more characters for the content?
The game is 0,6 and there seems like it can have ALOT more content with new ideas,positions and more characters (male female futa or even adding some enemy art like monster/bandit/undead), plus adding the pictures to the gallery. I saw the scenes that I unlocked during the gameplay but the pictures for fio/ram scene wasn't there. (maybe my fault if I missed it there).

Other than that I really like this game and I feel like it has a ton of potential like adding more to the love route and adding more NTR. Still I realise ot's just 0,6 and new content will be added still.

Jallale

Jul 25, 2017
Not sure if anyone else is seeing it, but the dialogue isn't repeating for me in this version.
Anyone else having the same problem?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Not sure if anyone else is seeing it, but the dialogue isn't repeating for me in this version.
Anyone else having the same problem?
Not a bug, it's a conscious choice. From the change log for V6: "Most hidden text will now only appear once for each event (resets when starting a new game)".

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So I have seen other people ask but I dont think I ever saw a reply. Is ther any plan to port this to be on android/mobile or any way to play this on android/mobile. If not I will still play eventually but rn my laptop is broken till further notice so yeahhhhh.
Another F95 question, sorry if these are getting annoying or repetitive: Are there any plans for an android version?
Sep 09, 2021 04:48 PM

It will likely come with its own set of complications and waste too much time for little gain. I'm not entirely opposed to developing for phones in the future, but it's not something that I want to get into at this time.
Sep 09, 2021 09:01 PM

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The perk that shows the eavesdropped dialogues is a great idea (that I actually asked for), but a new playthrough with it, I noticed quite a few dialogues were missing, or at least I didn't encounter them at all. Specifically the ones with the girls talking about Ram on higher lewdness levels. I don't know if it's intentional, but quite often I'd go to a "!" and there would be no dialogue, just the sprites.
Not a bug, it's a conscious choice. From the change log for V6: "Most hidden text will now only appear once for each event (resets when starting a new game)".
Yeah when people asked to replace the squiggly random lines with actual conversation it left Impy having to create actual conversations from scratch so she's having to catch up with that. We flouted the idea of random repeatable dialogue, not sure if she will go for that or a linear progression of conversation.

Just finished my first playthrough and have some questions.

1. Will there be an unlockable or an Endless mode for the game once it is fully finished?
I like grinding for scenes but the limited time factor makes it harder since I like to take my time on every mission, sometimes even 2 days for one mission.

Probably not, although there is a cheat method you can use to give more days in the FAQ.

2. Do you plan on implementing animations/sound for the lewd scenes?
Art is very nice but I feel like adding animations/sound would make it more immersive.

This has been asked and she has stated not for this project but she does for the next one.

3. Can you make all missions repeatable?
At later missions it is important not to make mistakes since there is a time/turn factor for the star and once the mission is finished I can no loger replay it and thu sI lose a star.

Initially the repeatable missions were only there so that, pre-gallery, those who wanted scenes with specific characters had a map they could see scenes. You should be able to get that star on your next playthrough.

4. (stupid question) Do you plan on adding more characters for the content?
The game is 0,6 and there seems like it can have ALOT more content with new ideas,positions and more characters (male female futa or even adding some enemy art like monster/bandit/undead), plus adding the pictures to the gallery. I saw the scenes that I unlocked during the gameplay but the pictures for fio/ram scene wasn't there. (maybe my fault if I missed it there).

I don't think she is going for that, her aim is to finish the project around February/March 2022 and she seems wanting more into working on what is already in game.

Other than that I really like this game and I feel like it has a ton of potential like adding more to the love route and adding more NTR. Still I realise ot's just 0,6 and new content will be added still.
so i dress like a girl. will they be a scene for this or i got to wait for next v8
Now you will have skill 'seduction', go on a quest with Abigail, Ram or Oolie and when one of them and you are on a tile with a wall or tree's down the middle you can use the 'seduction' skill to get scenes. There should be a few already in v6.

dude v7 already been out yesterday but f95 was release later or day later
V7 doesn't come out until tomorrow 12th September, often towards the very late time, almost early morning next day time since Impy seems to work in Alaskan timezone from what I've worked out. It was 8:11am once when I asked her about why she releases so early in the morning and she states she always releases at that time and that for her it was just past midnight. So...timezone wise: Alaska. So you or anyone wondering when specifically it will come out:

Alaska: Midnight 12th
UK: 8am 13th

Approximate estimates (I could be out by 1 or 2 hours or even wrong about her being Alaskan, although the image of a very cold girl toiling away on a laptop in the middle of an igloo is humorous). Obviously if you are in China or Russia you'll be hours ahead.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes