3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Yeah Fio is just generally chill and nice to be around. Plus you could have eating contests with her and there is a high probability she knows how to cook some damn fine ass food!
Or you can
Yeah Fio is just generally chill and nice to be around. Plus you could have eating contests with her and there is a high probability she knows how to cook some damn fine ass food!
Fio is so best girl I recreated her on HS2 and made a scene where percy dresses her up as a pig and puts a leash on her and takes her for walkies.

• Angry
Reactions: sparton297

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Can someone ask if there is plan to release android version.
Cause only the game creator can port it

Another F95 question, sorry if these are getting annoying or repetitive: Are there any plans for an android version?
Sep 09, 2021 04:48 PM

It will likely come with its own set of complications and waste too much time for little gain. I'm not entirely opposed to developing for phones in the future, but it's not something that I want to get into at this time.
Sep 09, 2021 09:01 PM

Reactions: Bulldozer47

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Access the ChangeTurnTimer() of GameControl from another istanced class
(it won't compile if you try to add code in GameControl)

for example edit CameraControl and add an Update() like
public void Update()
{
if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.F1))
{
GameControl.odd.ChangeTurnTimer(50);
}
}
Can you do a before and after picture or a short video showing how you do this editing, because i want to learn how please and thank you

Oct 15, 2017
I dont really like that dialogue never repeats as the talking heads make the scene, without them the little illustrations dont do much. All of the scenes so far as I know are currently the two characters starting sex or a blowjob and then the dialogue ends, I really hate that because I want to know what happens so why not instead of the second the dick enters a mouth or pussy the scene ending cant it show it all the way to cum in mouth or cum on face or the two characters faces as they cum during sex. And its not just because you are a voyeur even percy suffers from this, oh you got ram or abigails dick in your mouth? shows over folks. WHY.

Reactions: Lurk
Oct 15, 2017
well if you buy new clothes and hit skip text it will take your money and not give you any, man having no save function whatsoever sure is brilliant and wonderful and everygame should really go the route of no saves whatsoever, restarting is so fucking fun i love restarting this long ass game due to bugs or rng whoopee

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i try to use cheat on v6 in here. but it didn't work. im not talking about going to your save file and change it. im talking about pressing f1 to get more step

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
well if you buy new clothes and hit skip text it will take your money and not give you any, man having no save function whatsoever sure is brilliant and wonderful and everygame should really go the route of no saves whatsoever, restarting is so fucking fun i love restarting this long ass game due to bugs or rng whoopee
Want me to pass that onto Impy? Feedback is important....

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
There supposed to be 2 new quests and 1 scene before Goblin girl , i only get 1 new quest and no Goblin scene why ???
How to trigger ?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
There supposed to be 2 new quests and 1 scene before Goblin girl , i only get 1 new quest and no Goblin scene why ???
How to trigger ?
Some quests require others to be completed before they unlock for you to play. That's the only thing I can think of....

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes