3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
here you guys.

Version 6 of Summer Sweepers will be publicly available for download starting on September 10th.

-V6 Changelog-
[New Content]

• 8 new explicit character sprites
  • 1 explicit event updated with a zoomed-in "snapshot" image.
  • Optional route that allows Percy to seduce the rival characters has been added. A fair bit of new dialogue and sexual events are associated with making this choice.
  • Inaudible scenes now feature proper dialogue and a booster to fully reveal that text has been added to the game. Around 40 new dialogue sequences have been written.
  • Added in-game gallery that lists all erotic events currently available and gives basic occurrence conditions for them.
  • 2 new quests.
[Bug Fixes and Quality of Life Improvements]

• Town photoshoot events are more consistent and play automatically if a character is qualified.
  • Oolie will now replace Cetra in town after the "Light the Beacons" quest has been completed and will disappear again after being talked to. For the remainder of the game she can be found in the new repeatable quest "The Dancing Dead".
[Other Changes]

• Fully reworked the dialogue and event systems to make them much more flexible and easier to edit, to prepare the game for long development cycle.
  • Most hidden text will now only appear once for each event (resets when starting a new game).
  • Dialogue font changed and size and bounds of the text box have been tweaked.
  • Quit in the map menu now goes to the main menu instead.
  • Increased town turn limit.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Apo_Icarus So I haven't seen anyone ask this so sorry if its been brought up, but is there any plans for enemy involved scenes? Things like characters walking into enemy tiles and getting a scene for it? Or even when they're using their powers? For example Espa goes to scout and gets caught by the bandits in the tile right next to where she's scouting?

Thanks for being our gateway to so much knowledge with this game.

Reactions: generalalpha111

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Apo_Icarus So I haven't seen anyone ask this so sorry if its been brought up, but is there any plans for enemy involved scenes? Things like characters walking into enemy tiles and getting a scene for it? Or even when they're using their powers? For example Espa goes to scout and gets caught by the bandits in the tile right next to where she's scouting?

I will ask that for you...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Impy Answer.png

Oct 15, 2017
I want to know if the bug of them leaving you in town when you go into a unmarked square was fixed, also I beg you ask impy for more cum faces for both the giver and reciever, obviously you cant have cumfaces for the faceless art nor really the snapshot image but imo cumfaces for their little dialogue floating heads for all the scenes where cumming happens would be great, currently I think this only happens with the ram sex with the dark skinned lady who oversees you all and you only get her cumface not rams

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Release dates:

V6

Subscribers - Out now.
Public - September 10th.

V7

Subscribers - 12th September.
Public - 8th October.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I actually feel like the fat chick in this game is sexier than the other skinny one
Yeah Fio is just generally chill and nice to be around. Plus you could have eating contests with her and there is a high probability she knows how to cook some damn fine ass food!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes