3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Some quests require others to be completed before they unlock for you to play. That's the only thing I can think of....
That i know frome beginging hhmmmmmmm . can someone share the name of thos new quests , meaby i did them and dont remember

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, then could ya also spare a full save or is it not needed to access every scene?
From what I understand there isn't a save file per se, something does get saved to the computer, i.e. star points you've earned or gallery pics you've unlocked but most othe stuff just resets at the day countdown end. I know you only have to see a scene in game once and it's unlocked permanently. Sorry if this doesn't help, don't really know how Impy has done it.

Wait... noxtek you usually come up with modifications to the assembly file, could you maybe have a look into how to unlock the gallery program code as well?

Reactions: Shirafune

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I still wish the unlocks were permanent rather than one time use. Feels bad "loosing" your progress.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I still wish the unlocks were permanent rather than one time use. Feels bad "loosing" your progress.
What? You should have the stars that unlock stuff kept over between playthroughs?

I.e. earn 30 stars, unlock X at start of game and when you finish you should still have your 30 stars to unlock stuff at the beginning of the next game?

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
What? You should have the stars that unlock stuff kept over between playthroughs?

I.e. earn 30 stars, unlock X at start of game and when you finish you should still have your 30 stars to unlock stuff at the beginning of the next game?
That how it works? I played at 0.5 and seemed to me like my stars were used for a onetime thing. Odd.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Simple yet super enjoyable game! Also has a cute art!
Will it continue to get more updates?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Simple yet super enjoyable game! Also has a cute art!
Will it continue to get more updates?
Yes, originally it was intended to be a 1-3 month developed game for a gamejam competition, but it was found in it's early days, I liked it and requested it be posted here and from there it's grown and Impy held a vote on how long we want development to happen and we basically said to her, we'd like as long as possible so the aim is for it to end around February/March 2022.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I have a problem, in the scenes h the conversation is covered in some parts like black spots, what do I do?
It's meant to be like that, it is supposed to simulate Percy only hearing occasional words of the conversations. There is an unlock-able which removes the black spots if people don't want the voyeur/listening aspect of it.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes