3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
hey, I noticed something weird, and I don't know if it's because the new full dialogue mode forced impy to take some conversations out, but in my last two playtroughs in v6 the conversation's between the girls never trigger except for fio and espa. I mean are the conversation's between cetra and the girls, or miwi and the girls gone from the game? or do they know have some other weird trigger i'm not aware of? cause if i'm honest, seeing the girls lust over someone was some of the best content imo, I kinda missed having those scenes

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
hey, I noticed something weird, and I don't know if it's because the new full dialogue mode forced impy to take some conversations out, but in my last two playtroughs in v6 the conversation's between the girls never trigger except for fio and espa. I mean are the conversation's between cetra and the girls, or miwi and the girls gone from the game? or do they know have some other weird trigger i'm not aware of? cause if i'm honest, seeing the girls lust over someone was some of the best content imo, I kinda missed having those scenes
IIRC some routes gets cut off if you talk to them past a certain points or view certain scenes. For me I was never be able to trigger Percy and Espa's river scene for some reasons. Someone a few pages earlier also said that viewing the fuckboi scenes disables the dating options.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Z
Sep 13, 2019
V7 doesn't come out until tomorrow 12th September, often towards the very late time, almost early morning next day time since Impy seems to work in Alaskan timezone from what I've worked out. It was 8:11am once when I asked her about why she releases so early in the morning and she states she always releases at that time and that for her it was just past midnight. So...timezone wise: Alaska. So you or anyone wondering when specifically it will come out:

Alaska: Midnight 12th
UK: 8am 13th

Approximate estimates (I could be out by 1 or 2 hours or even wrong about her being Alaskan, although the image of a very cold girl toiling away on a laptop in the middle of an igloo is humorous). Obviously if you are in China or Russia you'll be hours ahead.
if im processing this correctly, uk is 0gmt right? im -6 gmt at central time (chicago,texas, ect.) that would be 2am my time. which would make 12am be california. pacific.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
if im processing this correctly, uk is 0gmt right? im -6 gmt at central time (chicago,texas, ect.) that would be 2am my time. which would make 12am be california. pacific.
Yeah we're 0. Since Impy is about 8 hours before my time, give or takea few minutes I put her as the vert western part of Cali maybe going into eastern part of Alaska. In between there. Like I said I may have overshot by 1 or 2 hours.

According to -8 hours from Birmingham UK would place someone between the westernmost cali and easternmost alaska. For an exact -8 hours for example you can look at which is -8 hours and between the two.

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
IIRC some routes gets cut off if you talk to them past a certain points or view certain scenes. For me I was never be able to trigger Percy and Espa's river scene for some reasons. Someone a few pages earlier also said that viewing the fuckboi scenes disables the dating options.
I haven't tried the gay route, and I don't mean one of the "?" scenes, I meant those times in the guild where cetra talked to either fio or espa, or fio or espa talked to miwi, or even the final level of lewd conversation between fio and espa after they have both been fucked by ram, none of that if triggering, and since the gallery doesn't have conversation scenes, I have no idea if they where just taken out for now while impy develops the dialogue, or if i'm missing something

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
few question. is it bad to dress like a girl because i can't ask any girl out for a date or see any ? mark inside building or quest. new question. will they add more scene for main character getting fuck or sucking on futa in the next v8

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
few question. is it bad to dress like a girl because i can't ask any girl out for a date or see any ? mark inside building or quest. new question. will they add more scene for main character getting fuck or sucking on futa in the next v8
From what I've seen getting the dress locks you into a different route that negates all the ? events and going on dates in the town. Instead you can seduce the other penis havers.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
In future versions Impy has said that for Trap Percy she is going to make ? events and dates available for Ram, Abigail and Oolie. Being Trap Percy flips the game narrative so Percy is after Miwi, Espa, Fio and Nix and his rivals are Ram and Abigail. But if you become Trap Percy you are after Ram and Abigail and your rivals become Espa, Fio, Miwi and Nix.

(Oolie is only really interested in Percy and probably would only fuck the others if it helps or gets Percy to like her more in some way).

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This gets a little screwy on an ultrawide monitor, and there's no options to have it windowed and at a specific resolution, if you use alt+ent to get it to be windowed you can't resize it so it doesn't accomplish much.

Not a big deal, especially as I'm more into VNs, and was just checking it out out of curiosity but I figured I'd mention it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This gets a little screwy on an ultrawide monitor, and there's no options to have it windowed and at a specific resolution, if you use alt+ent to get it to be windowed you can't resize it so it doesn't accomplish much.

Not a big deal, especially as I'm more into VNs, and was just checking it out out of curiosity but I figured I'd mention it.
I will pass this on...

Reactions: longjohngold

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
another question. if v8, will they add interaction with other character beside ? mark event. pretty much ram fucking left and right. while we just standing for the next quest or on the quest

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Z

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Won't be V7 but Impy will have a look after V7 release to see if there is a fix for ultra/wide screens.

Reactions: longjohngold

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
Hi. I created this cheat that will give you 99 of a lot of items found throughout the game. As I progress further in the game I will update the cheat.

So let me explain the how to:
1. DL cheat (.sav file)
2. Move the .zip to (probably) C:\Users\(YOUR USER NAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper
3. Extract the .sav to the folder
4. Start quest
5. Each time you finish the quest or abandon the quest you will have to extract that .sav back to the folder.

If the quest only requires you to obtain # amount of items, you need to pick-up at least (any) one item to complete the quest. You can also exit mid-quest and add the .sav to get the items but you will likely have to restart quest. I did try to make the .sav file read only and hide it to stop it from being deleted after each quest but it either soft locked the game or deleted the file anyway. Perhaps someone with more computer know-how can figure it out.

Anyway, Enjoy:

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
For v7, I can't seem to be able to get any other of the shared scenes but the one with cetra. How do you get those?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For v7, I can't seem to be able to get any other of the shared scenes but the one with cetra. How do you get those?
It's really buggy at the moment so I'd wait till v7a. From what I can guess the trigger code is not firing for certain events, or a boolean isn't changing. Either way a lot of earlier events and new ones are not firing. I've got ? events which softlock the map until the countdown reaches 0, I've got buying the dress and it doesn't get equipped. Something is not firing so I'd wait until Impy fixes it.

Reactions: Onbunga

Jaundice

Jul 8, 2020
TBH you're probably just better off coasting on the public (aka stable) version of the game rather than shilling out 5 bucks for experimental version.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes