3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Jaundice

Jul 8, 2020
I didn't see any beastiality in this game? Is it in v6?
I think he is talking about the "suspicious traders" event where either Espa or Fio have sex with the monkey/rabbit the second time you do use them.
Speaking of that, we should probably tag the game with beast content.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Does anyone have v6? Can someone send it to me?
Ps, i am fking broke, i don't even have a job to afford it
Never say "I can't afford it". Instead say "How can I afford it?".

A statement closes the mind, a question opens it.

I wish you luck in your personal efforts, and when you have afforded it (or waited for public release) it will be all the sweeter for it.

Reactions: Bulldozer47

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
I just played V5, and my brother I thought this version was going to be exclusive to Abigail, but it was amazing how the dev brought more focus on ram, I'm looking forward to V6

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
"suspicious traders"supposed to give some bestiality scenes? i mean i see girls flash their ass and boobs at monkey and rabbit but not have sex with them. How to trigger them ? because missions with "suspicious traders"can be played only 1 time or there is repeatable one , and i need to send girls to them 2 times ? how ? they can be triggered only 1 in mision .

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
"suspicious traders"supposed to give some bestiality scenes? i mean i see girls flash their ass and boobs at monkey and rabbit but not have sex with them. How to trigger them ? because missions with "suspicious traders"can be played only 1 time or there is repeatable one , and i need to send girls to them 2 times ? how ? they can be triggered only 1 in mision .
In V5, The "suspicious trader" bunny shows up in more than one mission (one of them is "ban the witch" but I can't remember the second one), if you do 2 bunny scenes in one playthrough, the second one will be actual sex between the girl and the bunny.

Mar 11, 2019
okay it took me like 6 or 4 hr (i am not very smart with puzzles) but i got most of the scenes in the game i know thats not all of them (culdn´t find the dress for percy and if you were asking if i got the 2 '?' with ram yes i got them and talk to him) okay saying all of that here are the scenes :D(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i hope the next update they give them little animation of them, fucking and so on

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes