3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Seeing that the Percy "trap" route bars you from going on dates, I thought of a good idea for seeing events in town.
I just checked and one of the comments Impy answered regarding this she says that she might make it so you can date Ram, Abigail or Oolie (Oolie isn't really a rival, she loves Percy no matter what he does) instead. It looks like the trap option 'flips' the game narrative and you go for the rivals as love interests and the girls who were love interests become rivals.

LArcEnL1

Jun 1, 2018
7 new explicit character sprites (I've found Ram Teasing Espa, Ram getting a BJ off Percy, Oolie getting a BJ off Percy, Abigail getting a BJ off Percy [image needs re-alignment], Ram teasing Nix and the other 2 escape me.)
Have you figure out the other 2 new scenes?

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Have you figure out the other 2 new scenes?
I saw 1 with Fio giving Ram and Abigail a handjob at the same time with its own close up snapshot and 1 with Espa and Fio grinding on Abigail's dick (but I might have just missed them from V5).

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Who do you guys like more Fio or Espa?

Personally, Fio > Cetra > Espa. If Abigail didn't have a dick she'd also be above Espa for me lol.

Reactions: Bulldozer47

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019

Personally, Fio > Cetra > Espa. If Abigail didn't have a dick she'd also be above Espa for me lol.
Espa all the way, skinny girls with huge derrières are the peak of culture. Also helps she's a stuck up tsundere elf, always the best to corrupt.

Fio's alright, but I'm just not a fan of BBW, and the others are all fine. Nix will probably be my second when she gets scenes, that said I hope most the content focuses on the main two girls. Games like these (NTR focused) work better with a narrower focus on the main heroines

PofB

Mar 24, 2021

Between Fio and Espa, I gotta go with Fio. I'm really into the BBW with a huge butt thing. Though I like all the characters really.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

I don't think I need to answer this one. Everyone knows my favourite.... :giggle:

LArcEnL1

Jun 1, 2018

Espa>Abigail>>Centra>Miwi>Fio>Oolie

Espa is my absolute favorite, but I have to admit I'd like to see some Abigail + male scenes with Abigail in the receiving end once in a while, maybe with Ram.

But in the end I have to agree with flobadog, this type of games work better if the focus stay on the main cast. While I like variety I sure hope the main heroines get the center stage before it becomes too dispersive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rain01 and flobadog

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Really nice little game. Hope to see some sort of gallery at some point and a lot more scenes. One annoyance however is the fact your earned stars are consumed with the unlockable traits but the traits are one time use. Why can't we keep them unlocked to make the game a bit easier with every playthrough? I don't dislike minesweeper but grinding starts seems kinda lame.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's saying failed to load mono when i try to run it.what to do
From what I can tell it relates to the mono.dll file. I found the following to help you a bit:

Reactions: Bulldozer47
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes