3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
what's the trigger for espa and fio modelling in town? I can't seem to get those scenes
In an unmarked tile there will be a poster advertising modelling opportunities, if Espa or Fio step over it while they aren't accompanying Percy then they will be modelling.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I paid 5 bucks, hasn't version 6 come out?
Not yet. 15th is when it comes out. But it also depends on timezone. From what I can deduce based upon comparing my timezone to what time she told me it was at the time shes is in the US state of Alaska (be aware I could be wrong). So technically as I write this it's the 15th here but not over there. Might be 1 or 2 time-zones out but that's roughly it. Even then it depends on when on the 15th she releases it. Usually it's Midnight her time. So compare your timezone to Alaska and you'll find out when approximately you will have to log on to download it.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
A gallery would be nice since getting the scenes is kinda tricky
1. Or / and in changelog they should add a list of scenes to see , so no one should wonder if they seen them all ( what they are , how to trigger / conditions ) .

1,5 .Add a note with "scenes" where they are listed new and old

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
1. Or / and in changelog they should add a list of scenes to see , so no one should wonder if they seen them all ( what they are , how to trigger / conditions ) .
it's worth nothing that when v5 released for subscribers, they actually DID give out a list of new scenes and the general triggers as an attachment text file in the changelog post on subscribestar. that changelog post has been open to the public since it was first made even before v5 was released to the general public.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
it's worth nothing that when v5 released for subscribers, they actually DID give out a list of new scenes and the general triggers as an attachment text file in the changelog post on subscribestar. that changelog post has been open to the public since it was first made even before v5 was released to the general public.
Can you share the post then or link to it ?

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
Yikes, worst six dollars wasting in the v6 Lliterally star from zero because the game decided my old saves are unnecesary and I can't cheat with the timestamp so need hours to finish the quest making stupid boring game to hunt some cg.

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Can anyone please share v6 with me in return for a $10 amazon gift card for your troubles?

I will literally worship you as a God.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yikes, worst six dollars wasting in the v6 Lliterally star from zero because the game decided my old saves are unnecesary and I can't cheat with the timestamp so need hours to finish the quest making stupid boring game to hunt some cg.
Old saves wont work because she has literally re-wrote the code from a 2-3 month game intended for a quick game competition to a full blown project. You can cheat with the perks that speed up event progress and with the notepad + cheat in the FAQ on the first page.

Reactions: Mr.Z

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Percy shuld still girls frome them not turn himself into a girl and get fucked, im not judging im kinda disapointed , its going in the way that Percy cant be a hero that gets the girls and hawe happy ewer after , i seen so much stuf like this out there and that makes me kinda big sadd that there is not a turning point where MC prevents something like this frome happening , that he gets the girls insted of loosing them . thats why in earlier post i wrote a concept of ewent that wos turning around tables .

PS. Sorry i'm kinda drunk and when i get kinda drunk i get emotional sometimes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
The path with gay scenes the game has taken is pretty sad for me, I will be retiring my support and wait until a decent amount of NTR or something more interesting comes :/

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Percy shuld still girls frome them not turn himself into a girl and get fucked, im not judging im kinda disapointed , its going in the way that Percy cant be a hero that gets the girls and hawe happy ewer after , i seen so much stuf like this out there and that makes me kinda big sadd that there is not a turning point where MC prevents something like this frome happening , that he gets the girls insted of loosing them . thats why in earlier post i wrote a concept of ewent that wos turning around tables .

PS. Sorry i'm kinda drunk and when i get kinda drunk i get emotional sometimes
Good drinking friend. But....think, Percy plan is clever yes? Percy distract Ram and Abigail, Ram and Abigail fuck Percy, Ram and Abigail very tired. Girls can only go for Percy because Percy make Ram and Abigail tired. Percy gets girls, happy end. Very cunning and devious plan by Percy, Percy is secret mastermind.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Good drinking friend. But....think, Percy plan is clever yes? Percy distract Ram and Abigail, Ram and Abigail fuck Percy, Ram and Abigail very tired. Girls can only go for Percy because Percy make Ram and Abigail tired. Percy gets girls, happy end. Very cunning and devious plan by Percy, Percy is secret mastermind.
How about....... this:
Ram gets distracted by Oolie trying to fuck his ass , Abigail spend time with Percy on dates realising that she have suppressed feelings for Percy that she wos afraid to tell him ( because she was his sister and she fell that by being a priest she can run from it ) , Ram realises that Oolie is about to fuck his ass and run off newer to be seen again being replaced in party and on missions by Oolie , Abigail and Percy explore they feelings fore each other (Abigail is free frome kind off mind controll that she got with "blessing" of a troll) , Oolie is sory about using mind control because she was told so by church and she wants to be a gentle troll fore Percy to love her , Abigail works with Percy to get the girls and they liwe in happy harem ewer after .

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
I mean she mentioned there are bugs... but still - does any one else face the bug (ver0.6a) that after the very first scenes at the beginning there is no text at all during scenes, not even for first seen ones?

Reactions: hf_Yoobin

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I mean she mentioned there are bugs... but still - does any one else face the bug (ver0.6a) that after the very first scenes at the beginning there is no text at all during scenes, not even for first seen ones?
Not really a bug, not all the conversations have ported over into the new code yet.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes