3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
v5 is focused on futa, with nothing new for Ram, right?
Abigail got 2 new scenes from me (one with Espa and one with Fio) but most of the update was intended to be Miwi and some story updates. So you also have '?' events for Percy to start to get to know the girls and even one with him sharing a bath with Espa, so the beginning of Percy interacting with them. Miwi is now dateable and has an ending now.

V6 as I promised earlier in the thread with me bumping it to the top of my request list, is Percy scenes. Whether they get added in however I will have to find out, we have to wait 3 more days....

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Oct 15, 2017
Ram can have sex with fio in this update I know that. By progression I didnt mean npc scenes I meant percy scenes since I thought he has a scene with fio unless im imaging things, but I cant go on dates with her if the missions are often two days.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Correct, it was an unforeseen consequence of people wanting them not to wander into unexplored tiles, so whenever you click on one they break away but they should go back to following you if you are on or next to their tile. Personally I do like they occasionally wander off and catch up, as an NTR game I imagine your date sneaking off with a quick bang with Ram or Abigail and then returning to you and carrying on the date would probably be a part of that. But maybe it changes i don't know yet.
I think it can make sense, but some balance changes should be accounted for.

I think the dates can work on 2 logics, we can either think of it as "Percy and his date go around exploring the town together" or "Percy goes around trying to plan the perfect date and then comes back to pick up the girl"

In the first logic, I think the bug should be fixed, doesn't make sense to be "exploring together" if your date keeps breaking away. But yeah to have the NTR aspect then the random chance of your date breaking away on their own should be bumped up a bit (also maybe be based on the lust of the girl and if the couple steps on the same tile as Ram/Abigail). That way a distracted player can miss the fact their date slipped away to have some fun with Ram/Abigail during the date.

In the second logic, the bug could be kept but the date needs to be balanced around the idea "Percy will go ahead and scout the area to plan the date, then come back to pick up the girl and go on the date". I think that for this scenario the duration of the date needs to be extended, even with perfect play it is very difficult to have the time to uncover the map and then come back to pick up the girl in just 30 turns. The NTR aspect could play out like this, while the girl is waiting for Percy to finish exploring and planning the date, they can "pre-game" the date and have some fun with Ram/Abigail.

Bonus idea: It would be cool if there was unique date dialogue if the girl had sex with Ram/Abigail prior to the date and that causes them to act more naughty or flustered during the date (i.e they show interest for a more kinky object the travelling merchant is selling; during the pastry eating date some semen can leak out of them onto the bench, Percy can notice it but obliviously mistake it for cream from the girl's pastry that she might have spilled; maybe some joke during the firework date event that Ram/Abigail has also been making them "see fireworks" lately; etc).

Oct 15, 2017
They choose to break away from you a perfect amount its only the bug that is ruining it, once that gets fixed its fine because if you want to get ntr'd you would just wait for the date to break away then never rejoin them since them rejoining was up to you

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It was completely fine the way it was, if you wanted to get ntr'd you would just wait for the date to break away then never rejoin them since them rejoining was up to you
Well this is the issue of being a dev, it was like that and people complained that on missions the characters would disappear into unexplored tiles therefore making the game harder having to try and find them when you needed their skills. Now there are 2 things which can potentially conflict:

1) The characters will group up more, i.e. tend to stick with one another but...
2) They won't go into unexplored tiles.

So it's damned if you do and damned if you dont. people were saying it was annoying chasing after another character halfway across the map without knowing which tile they were on. Yet now that's sorted it's annoying that they will break away. But on the other hand if that never happened then the group would just follow you and nothing would happen for the game. So I think a certain amount of breakaway (not the chocolate bar) can be good for character autonomy and event creation.

Oct 15, 2017
Well this is the issue of being a dev, it was like that and people complained that on missions the characters would disappear into unexplored tiles therefore making the game harder having to try and find them when you needed their skills. Now there are 2 things which can potentially conflict:

1) The characters will group up more, i.e. tend to stick with one another but...
2) They won't go into unexplored tiles.

So it's damned if you do and damned if you dont. people were saying it was annoying chasing after another character halfway across the map without knowing which tile they were on. Yet now that's sorted it's annoying that they will break away. But on the other hand if that never happened then the group would just follow you and nothing would happen for the game. So I think a certain amount of breakaway (not the chocolate bar) can be good for character autonomy and event creation.
Im saying fix the bug of characters following you on dates not being able to enter tiles that you are pulling them into that is all. I wasnt talking about them wandering into unexplored tiles, them not doing that is good it just needs this fix for this specific date scenario. They broke away from you on dates a fine amount before since you could just choose to never group up with them again is what I was saying, that part doesnt need to change.

This isnt a choose one or the other scenario, impy just needs make it so chars following you currently can enter unexplored tiles, then if they decide to break away boom they cant move into unexplored tiles again.

Last edited:
Reactions: manscout

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
First of sorry for my English it is my second language

New update v5 and i play ewerything out of it . I love short stack so i fall in love with goblin girl <3

I wish there wos a way to make haracters only interest in Percy like high Lowe fore him.
Like 1 person hawe love stat abowe ewery one else and isnt interested in no one but Percy and wont go to fullaround with otthers insted focused on geting into Percys pants and arms that leads to new happyending of game.

Ore some event/mision happends and Percy grow huge dick and start emitting pheromones that attract girls more and more that he wont be awere off (maby some fem boys if added in updates) that leads to harem ending of story. (Getting to coock Rem :devilish:)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Does anyone have v6 changelog? Is it going to be a start from the beginning deal?
Nope, even the top tier subscribers aren't told. I've asked her before to do progress sketch releases or to tell people what is coming up but instead she waits till release and then says what's in it. She's said before that she feels it better to build anticipation and not spoil the surprise.

As for start from the beginning I do not know, for the same reason above.

Reactions: ChaosXD

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
First of sorry for my English it is my second language

New update v5 and I play everything out of it. I love short stack so i fall in love with goblin girl <3

I wish there was a way to make characters only interested in Percy like high love for him.
Like 1 person have love stat above every one else and is not interested in anyone but Percy and wont go to fool around with others instead focused on getting into Percy's pants and arms that leads to new happy ending of game.

Or some event/mission happens and Percy grow huge dick and start emitting pheromones that attract girls more and more that he wont be aware off (maybe some fem boys if added in updates) that leads to harem ending of story. (Getting to cook/cock/cuck(?) Ram :devilish:)
Translated your post for those who might want to read it more easy. You speak good English anyway, enough to be understood. You have a tendency to use 'w' instead of 'v' but other than that it's good. Are you from Germany? I know German and some more eastern languages use 'w' instead of 'v' and I thought that might be it.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Translated your post for those who might want to read it more easy. You speak good English anyway, enough to be understood. You have a tendency to use 'w' instead of 'v' but other than that it's good. Are you from Germany? I know German and some more eastern languages use 'w' instead of 'v' and I thought that might be it.
Thanks
Im from Poland :)

I have dyslexia and dysgraphia :(

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Chesz, Jak zie mesh? ----> Cześć , Jak się masz ?

I'm good thanks

Nice try <3 , quite close (when i sey it out loud )

Reactions: Icarus Media
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes