3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If futa ogre mommy only wants percy I would love if we could also influence her to go after other chars (maybe even ram lol, not sure who would top)
She's a 7 -8 foot troll towering over Ram by at least 1-3 feet so...

Also does percy get with abigail yet, most devs dodge patreon so they can put incest in the game and he already fucks her in one of the endings. thanks to everyone that is pledging to this dev this game is cool
Guess what my top tier request was this month...

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
How do I change the days remaining using notepad?
Pretty sure it was answered more times than I care to count,
go to
C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper
In windows search you can write %appdata% and go back a folder and then go to LocalLow if you don't know how to do so please just google it I'm pretty sure it's a basic computer skill to do so.

open quest.sav with notepad or notepad++ or whatever else

Press CTRL + F to open find and search for days or daysLeft and change the number that is afterward so it looks like e. g. "daysLeft":1973

Reactions: vtEcho

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
........ i wonder if futa characters have private parts of both genders , somehow when i think about futa i find hotter futa with female body and both male/female private parts

And can somone preaty please tel with stat determines what ? and minimum/maximum
(horny , lewd , bondLevel , love)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
........ i wonder if futa characters have private parts of both genders , somehow when i think about futa i find hotter futa with female body and both male/female private parts

And can somone preaty please tel with stat determines what ? and minimum/maximum
(horny , lewd , bondLevel , love)
In V5 there is an Abigail Espa Missionary sprite and what looks like both parts on her.

Horny - How likely a naughty event will trigger.
Lewd - What range of events that character is prepared to do.
Bondlevel - How often you have done a mission with that character and bonded them with the team. Affects the endings and also what lewd events are unlocked. (so if you have a high bondlevel but low Lewd although you have unlocked sex, they won't do it because they are not lewd enough.)
Love - How much they love Percy. Affects endings.

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Then Impy support drops, she moves on. She was already intending it to be a short 3 month game like her old ones, we all held a vote and over 120 voted for her to make it a year long endeavour. But why do that when people can take the premium version? Nobody would need to support her so she could just stop making it. Then you'd have no game to be behind. But then you aren't really a month behind, you get updates same as the premium. V5 with new features becomes public around the 10th then a month later you get V6, then a month alter V7 and so on...

Everyone eventually gets the same version, all that is different is if you are willing to pay you get to play early. I've found most people on F95 are willing to honour that arrangement if it's just a 1 month gap but eventually everyone gets the version.
Normally I'd agree with you but subscribestar doesn't even have something as basic as payment services 2FA support. This means that all card issuers that aren't brain dead, and actually care about their users, will have their cards become obsolete and auto-declined by subsribestar.

So, there is obviously discrimination here against who can and cannot subscribe and access the content early.

Therefore, I pirated it (only after I tried asking impy via itch*io if there was any other way to pay for and access the early releases and was given a 'solution' that only works if you're a Norwegian citizen.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Normally I'd agree with you but subscribestar doesn't even have something as basic as payment services 2FA support. This means that all card issuers that aren't brain dead, and actually care about their users, will have their cards become obsolete and auto-declined by subsribestar.

So, there is obviously discrimination here against who can and cannot subscribe and access the content early.

Therefore, I pirated it (only after I tried asking impy via itch*io if there was any other way to pay for and access the early releases and was given a 'solution' that only works if you're a Norwegian citizen.
You mean prepaid cards right? Yeah the terms of subscribestar say those work. It's just finding prepay card services in whatever country a person is in.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
is there more scenes for Ram than blowjob behind wall/dor then ? what are they ?

and how to trigger Percis scenes ? because i tried and failed

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
You mean prepaid cards right? Yeah the terms of subscribestar say those work. It's just finding prepay card services in whatever country a person is in.
I've tried revolut and crypto.com, doesn't work. Shitty website, shitty results.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I thought this was an impy game? Like only reason looking at it is I saw another game that I guess got abandoned by impy on here, then found itchio for it, then subscribstar then searched for the new project here.. I mean even here says impy yet Apo_Icarus seems to be running the show, even though he has less subscribers then impy lol

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I thought this was an impy game? Like only reason looking at it is I saw another game that I guess got abandoned by impy on here, then found itchio for it, then subscribstar then searched for the new project here.. I mean even here says impy yet Apo_Icarus seems to be running the show, even though he has less subscribers then impy lol
Impy is making this game.

Apo_Icarus is a fan of their game and is one of the few major supporters on subscribestar. Major supporters get to participate in special polls and make specific suggestions to Impy.

Impy doesn't really have much of a community presence outside of their subscribestar and itchio pages, so they probably don't really see anything posted in forums like F95.

Apo_Icarus uses this forum, so they have been acting as a bridge between the dev and users of this forum, mostly taking some feedback to the dev and answering questions some users here have about the direction of the game and the content and also keeping us up on news about the game.

Reactions: Rain01 and Zalzany

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Impy is making this game.

Apo_Icarus is a fan of their game and is one of the few major supporters on subscribestar. Major supporters get to participate in special polls and make specific suggestions to Impy.

Impy doesn't really have much of a community presence outside of their subscribestar and itchio pages, so they probably don't really see anything posted in forums like F95.

Apo_Icarus uses this forum, so they have been acting as a bridge between the dev and users of this forum, mostly taking some feedback to the dev and answering questions some users here have about the direction of the game and the content and also keeping us up on news about the game.
Alright good to know. Still minesweeper isn't my thing I keep an eye on it just because the first impy game I saw on here got my attention.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes