3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
Really love this game. I even got a subscribestar account just to contribute. Hope to see swift progress!

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Subsribestar is honestly pure trash. 2 debit cards and a credit card and they were all declined.

I love how they boast about industry standard payment security checks in their faq as though they aren't inept asf and can't even get something as basic as 2fa support that most halfway decent financial institutions require on their website.

I've honestly found superior use-friendliness on websites concocted by some scammer in the hopes of stealing my information.

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
any one can tell my on this version how many (?) events are? i alredy play the game a bounch of times but i feel that im missing some scenes, a clear list will be much appreciated, i really need to know when should stop playing this version xD

and if you leave the requirements to unlock them too it will be top notch tnks

Last edited:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Subsribestar is honestly pure trash. 2 debit cards and a credit card and they were all declined.

I love how they boast about industry standard payment security checks in their faq as though they aren't inept asf and can't even get something as basic as 2fa support that most halfway decent financial institutions require on their website.

I've honestly found superior use-friendliness on websites concocted by some scammer in the hopes of stealing my information.
I don't know mate, sounds pretty secure if your cards don't even work on it. Next level security that is, secure even from their own website

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is there any difference for anyone if you try to subscribe to Subscribestar.adult rather than just subscribestar? Or does that still ask for the same method of payment?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Is there any difference for anyone if you try to subscribe to Subscribestar.adult rather than just subscribestar? Or does that still ask for the same method of payment?
You straight up don't get to add a card unless you're using the subscribestar.adult website.
1626541811985.png

EDIT: Lmao I tried again, at least now they straight up tell me that the specific type of card I want to use "cannot be accepted at this time". Guess I'm at the mercy of Subscribestar to figure their shit out.

Last edited:

daniel raustein

Jul 11, 2018
How do you get a paygoo gift card? I tried to source one but it says I need to live in norway?! Where did you buy yours?
Norway, there are other options for other countries tho, like Privacy0com (0=.) for the US, just figure out what the prepaid card, or electronic pre paid you have access too. I think most should work.

Champinon

May 20, 2017

You need to follow for free and then switch to the suscription you want, it worked for me.

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
You need to follow for free and then switch to the suscription you want, it worked for me.
Looks good, doesn't work.

I've contacted someone and paid them directly for v5. So I don't really care anymore about subscribing. Subscribestar.adult is dodgy asf and rife with bugs so I'm actually glad it didn't work.

mugglesun

Feb 5, 2020
Can someone give me some hard numbers for how to get all the endings? I've only gotten Abigail's, despite trying to get Miwi's and solely focusing on her. (I have V5, so I know I can get Miwi)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone give me some hard numbers for how to get all the endings? I've only gotten Abigail's, despite trying to get Miwi's and solely focusing on her. (I have V5, so I know I can get Miwi)
The issue with Abigail's ending is that it overrides other endings and you will always get it as long as you complete 3(?) of Abigail's missions I believe.

I hope conditions will be changed in the future, but for now your best chance at getting other endings is to completely avoid Abigail missions.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
According to the game code there are 6 endings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
1. when the light is green the vegetables will grow
2. light different color stones
3. All with candles

So there is no normal walkthrough ?
And is there a way to get readable words not scrambled when they talk behind something ?
something like a bonus for 15 stars when you start new game

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes